Thread: Advice on Cycle

DaFoNz is offline New Member

Question Advice on Cycle

Hello everyone.
    My stats
    5'10"
    180lbs - not sure on % of bf

I am thinking of doing a cutting cycle of winstrol and Eq, I was curious to know if anyone has experience with these 2 compounds together with nothing else. How would you recommend I cycle this and for how long? Would PCT be needed? If so, what and how long? I already have 50 Zambon Winny V's. I am open to suggestions if you don't think EQ is the best AS to take along with the Winny for this cutting cycle. I haven't done any juice in about 5 years, the last cycle I did was Primobolan and Sus 250, with excellent results. I've never done Win or Eq before.

Any advice or comments is greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need to add some test into that cycle... add test prop and you will have a nice cutting cycle. this is how i would do it:

wk 1-15 test prop 75mg D
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winny 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg ED and start pct after last prop shot

You will definetly need to add some test though. Good luck

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    wk 1-15 test prop 75mg D
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winny 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg ED and start pct after last prop shot

You will definetly need to add some test though. Good luck
    with him not having experience with juice in 5 years, ED injections of prop for 15 weeks is a little ambitious for this go-around IMO.

i'd run a longer chained ester like cyp or enth if you plan on being on test for more than 9 weeks.

EQ would be a nice addition to the stack mentioned above, but you could also get your feet wet with something like this:

1-8 prop 75mg/ED
    2-8 winny 50mg/ED
    post 2 days after last inject.

if you really wanted to do a longer cycle then i would run it this way:

1-12 Enth/Cyp 500mg/wk
    13-15 Prop 50mg/ed
    1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    10-15 Winny 50mg/ED
    post 2 days after last inject.

using the prop the last 3 weeks of the cycle will allow you to begin post sooner than just using the longer chain test and will also significantly cut the amount of pins and injects you go through.

in anticipation of what people might say, running a longer ester will not hamper your efforts since the right amount of cardio will keep water retention to a minimum. while i was cutting i would rather have a little stored water to prevent injuries to my joints anyway.

the last 4 weeks of #2 will get rid of any excess water and get you to where you want to be. if you are concerned with retention during cycle, femara has worked best for me in keeping retention as low as possible without the assistance of lasix.

Thank you both for your input. I somehow missed the bottom part of your post Daem, so I had to edit my reply. I am going to do a little more research on the 2nd cycle you suggested, side effects, availability to me, cost, etc... (Unless of course you are offering more info on side effects, what gains I should expect and what I should expect from the cycle as a whole)
    If I was to run the 2nd cycle you suggested with Test Ent, I think I would be more comfortable with 250/mg of Enth/wk at least to start, considering I haven't done a cycle in about 5 years, and I am not looking to really put on too much size. Also with the Eq, 400/mg week, would you suggest EOD, E3D, or just once a wk? I've read too many posts about EQ and EOD, E3D, etc...
    As far as Post, what do you recommend and how would you run it, if I wasn't up for Femara?

I am not all too familiar with Femara, so I will want to research that some more.

Thanks again....
    Last edited by DaFoNz; 02-22-2004 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Missed something in Daem's post

razor67 is offline Banned
    eq 1-12
    enant 1-13
    winny 10-15
    nolvadex 20mg ed or ldex .25 and nolvadex 10mg ed
    pct. clomid 300/100/50 and 20mg nolvadex

bump...

Thread Information