Thread: question

southkack is offline New Member

question

ive been doing 400 mg of primo a wk and 25 mg of var everday for the past 4 wks, i still have 2 wks left, and i want to take sus for 6 wks, i was wondering when i should start the sus, thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southkack
    ive been doing 400 mg of primo a wk and 25 mg of var everday for the past 4 wks, i still have 2 wks left, and i want to take sus for 6 wks, i was wondering when i should start the sus, thanks
    you won't begin to see any results with the sust til you are almost out of it.

i would save what you have until you can run a cycle of proper length. no point in using it since you will have to stop before you would even realize its gains.

save it for later and run it properly (at least 10-12 weeks)

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I agree, but see first if you can get some more sust. At least enough to run 350mg a week for 10 weeks. Range the test anywhere from 350mg-500mg. If it's your first cycle I would go with the former, or nearer to 350mg.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I agree, but see first if you can get some more sust. At least enough to run 350mg a week for 10 weeks. Range the test anywhere from 350mg-500mg. If it's your first cycle I would go with the former, or nearer to 350mg.

i can get enough sus, i talked to a friend of mine and he suggested doing it for 8 wks, 500-750 a wk since i weigh 305, this is my first time doing sus, so any suggestions on how much to take or how long, and when i should start taking it? thanks

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    still it's your first time. No need to go 700mg, no way.

Wait, you need to give us more info. I don't know your heigth, body fat, and cycle or training experience.

Feed us.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    still it's your first time. No need to go 700mg, no way.

Wait, you need to give us more info. I don't know your heigth, body fat, and cycle or training experience.

Feed us.

Doc
    i wasnt planning on doing 700 but i was thinking of doing 500, my height is 6'5, 305 14%bf, and i have been training for 6 yrs, never done anything before this cycle except winny, thanks

Thread Information