Thread: deca only cycle

musclehead1 is offline Member

deca only cycle

hey guys im tryna talk sumone outta takin a deca only cycle and im looking for scientific reasons (i told him about his test levels wont go back to normal even with pct like test would), but dont know reasons y it wouldnt. any kinda help would be appriecated. thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    hey guys im tryna talk sumone outta takin a deca only cycle and im looking for scientific reasons (i told him about his test levels wont go back to normal even with pct like test would), but dont know reasons y it wouldnt. any kinda help would be appriecated. thanks
    tell him to get on a computer and visit the virtual bible of steroids : AR.

he should do some research anyway if he is planning on using...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    If he doesn't listen to you, let him get deca gyno, and deca dick. You can only educate the guy, if he won't listen, let him learn the hard way.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ask him if he wants to get a hard on for ten weeks...or ask him if he would like to grow more by adding test???...sound like pretty logical reasons to me...

Test will make recovery easier too...therefore making gains easier to keep...

he will listen i jus need to explain it to him with scientific reasoning...he did go on AR site and saw the beginners cycle of dbol and deca and got very excited by that when he read that u can gain 1.5 lbs of muscle every week (i think thats what it says). Like its gonna be no point if i say it will shut u down hard. I already told him that (but i need to know what that means) and i told him that he should do test for his first cycle... and i told him that deca is a complement roid & that it shouldnt be done in his first cycle even if he does test. I talked him out of taking 2 substances, i told him that he wouldnt know how is body will react to the 2 substances. thanks

get pheedno to chime in on this thread...he can type out a paragraph that will make your friends head spin with scientific reasoning...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Pheedno is the man. But, honestly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this. First, lets look at testosterone as fuel in a car...... It's basically the fuel for the male body. Now, taking a substance like Deca , is like not putting gas in your car. Once the tank is empty, thus NO FUEL. No fuel, no sex drive. Now, the only way to refuel it is either fix it, or replace it. So, if your doing a Deca only cycle, you better find a way to keep the fuel in the tank.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes, adding TEST!!!!!! Capish?
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-22-2004 at 01:44 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The cycle's on the main page need to be changed!
    Don't do deca only...nothing but trouble IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Pheedno is the man. But, honestly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this. First, lets look at testosterone as fuel in a car...... It's basically the fuel for the male body. Now, taking a substance like Deca, is like not putting gas in your car. Once the tank is empty, thus NO FUEL. No fuel, no sex drive. Now, the only way to refuel it is either fix it, or replace it. So, if your doing a Deca only cycle, you better find a way to keep the fuel in the tank.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes, adding TEST!!!!!! Capish?
    Good analogy BLT...not too scientific, but to the point....

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    i agree, there are alot of new guys throwing up cycles they found on the main page...i wonder how many dont research more and ask questions before starting one of those cycles.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Get him to run test with it. If it is his first cycle, then test only.

ok this is GOOD news I went with my buddy to get sum gear and when i talked with his source he was like yah f*ck deca , and now hes gettin test. thanks guys.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    True...A big NO NO!!

decca only cycle...ouch!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's good he's changed his mind. Testosterone is a key to proper function of nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, digestive system, and basically every working function in the body. It's supression would have opened the door for susceptibility to lethargy, low/no sexdrive, impotence, diminshed appetite, immune suppression, and a definate harder recovery.

In short, a body without testosterone is a poorly operating body. It's the building block for the male body, and denying production or supplementation is cause for detrimental factors, not only in muscle building, but overall health on the long run.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Pheedno is the man. But, honestly, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this. First, lets look at testosterone as fuel in a car...... It's basically the fuel for the male body. Now, taking a substance like Deca, is like not putting gas in your car. Once the tank is empty, thus NO FUEL. No fuel, no sex drive. Now, the only way to refuel it is either fix it, or replace it. So, if your doing a Deca only cycle, you better find a way to keep the fuel in the tank.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes, adding TEST!!!!!! Capish?
    Wow, I don't even remember typing this...I was wasted!!!

Thread Information