bbuilt is offline New Member

newbie needs help

Im a newbie, im 230 5`l0 and about 15% body fat this is as fat as ive ever been. Id like to take a cutting cycle and ive aquired 2ea winstrol 100mg 20ml 2ea clomid novadex. Ive experimented back in1993 but not sence. my question is sence this is my first cycle in years can i just start with winstrol or do i need something else to go with it. for a cycle of just winstrol how long,how much, how often, and when do i start the clomid and novadex. your advice is greatly apreciated and higly respect your opinions

razor67 is offline Banned
    shouldnt run winny alone....
    how bout cardio and diet

ColdSore is offline Banned
    do more research...read the edu forums....also your gonna need test with winny...and wtf is clomid nolvadex ....are you sure its not clomid and nolvadex in seperate packeges...read read read untill you eyes bleed...youll be a pro before you know it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the good news is you decided to do some research!!! Welcome to the board. Sit back and learn...This board has soooooo much info, you will be consumed by it. I can help point you in the right direction.....Use the search button at the top and research the following:

1. Test Enan (or) Test Cyp
    2. Winstrol
    3. PCT (post cycle thearpy)
    4. Nolva
    5. Clomid

These 5 will keep you busy..(oh yeah, don't do winstrol alone)

Best of luck,

BLT

bbuilt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    shouldnt run winny alone....
    how bout cardio and diet
    Ive been reading up on some good diets and i am definatly going to go on a strict diet and going to step my workouts up to 5days a week.what do you sugest i try to get. also the type of winnie i have has a kangaroo with a red shirt on the lable it was aqired from a vet in mexico but sais its from alstrailia.the substance in the bottle is milky looking does this sound real.

razor67 is offline Banned
    the kangaroos name is jim anabolic .....lol
    its sydgroup...here is the link.

http://www.sydgroup.com/

my suggestion is you get some test enanthate

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuilt
    Ive been reading up on some good diets and i am definatly going to go on a strict diet and going to step my workouts up to 5days a week.what do you sugest i try to get. also the type of winnie i have has a kangaroo with a red shirt on the lable it was aqired from a vet in mexico but sais its from alstrailia.the substance in the bottle is milky looking does this sound real.
    get some TEST...did you not listen to a word we said???

winny will not cut body fat...only a strict clean diet and cardio will...all winny is gonna do for you is dry out your joints and make it painful to move and SHUT DOWN YOUR NATURAL TEST...

it sounds like youve got your mind set, but maybe you will me smart and take our advise...in the end youll be ALOT happier

Thread Information