HollywoodM3 is offline Member

MIxed B-12 in my injection last night, and I STILL have F"in Pain??

Hey bros,
    Maybe im looking for a mirical here, but I was for sure the b-12 would do the trick, woke up this moring, and my delt is killing me, I thought the b-12 was supposed to get rid of that...I injected 1cc tren 100mg, .7cc prop 150mgs, 1cc b-12??, plus I warmed it all under hot water....plus rubbed it out till my other arm was gonna fall off...

now I have a sore right glute, a paralized left glute,(ive already taken 2 days off working out b/c it is so bad) left delt is almost back to normaly, and the right delt well, yea its F'in killin me, IF the b-12 is really suposed to help, and I shouldnt be feeling this way, I definitaly know my girlfriend is beating me with a bat at night,..lol...

I am looking to inject my right thigh..which I HATE to do, but running out of spots...next injection is going to be .5cc Test enth 250mg, 1cc tren 100mg, .7cc prop 150mg, if the b-12 doesnt help them I am not going to be abel to walk..

any sugestions

HM

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you shake it all up in the syringe so the whole dosage was dilluted in the B12? That and if that stuff is that bad then nothing is going to help. You're going to have to get used to it. After a while and you build up muscle mass and the injections either way become painless. You could add more oil. PM motoxxxguy ask him how.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    thanks bro,
    ill pm that bro, no I didnt shake it up, it was seperate in the syringe...maybe I should have....when I let it sit in the warm water they seperated and I just left it that way...this stuff is d*mn harsh....

Thread Information