Thread: Newbie Program

godzi11a is offline New Member

Newbie Program

Hi,

After reading this site and some comments I have started the following program:

Week 1 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 2 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 3 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 4 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 5 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 6 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 7 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 8 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 9 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 10 - Sustanon 250 (250ml)
    Week 10 - HCG (Single Shot)

Week 8 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 9 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 10 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 11 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 12 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 13 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 14 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 15 - Primobol Depot / Winstrol
    Week 15 - HCG (Single Shot)

Week 19 - HCG (Single Shot)

I was thinking of doing Deca with the above but after advice from this site and others in my circle I have decided to try the above as my introduction into anabolics and to see how I respond to the Sustanon (Pakistani Sustanon 250).

I responded very well to the first four weeks with a noticable increase in aggression and a slight high which I am still feeling into the sixth week. I am worried about androgenic affects, when should I be taking Tamaxofen/Nolvidex and how much would you recommend for a beginner on the above course?

Finally, once the above course is finished, I am thinking of taking a 8 week break to maintain my natural training level and balance out my testosterone levels , would you recommend another course and if so what is a good example as a 2nd course for a beginner such as myself (I currently weigh around 190 - 200 pounds)?

Thanks in advance and great forum guys!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, if theis is your first cycle i have no idea why u need to many compunds. Also why wouldu run the primo and winny 5 weeks past you sust? you should begin theem at such a time that you can start pct all at once (which you don;t even list!) I don;t hink hcg would be necessary, all you need is some nolva and clomid (why don;t u mention these? did u not research and see they r a must for all cycles!!)
    i say drop the winny and primo if it's your first, and for god sake get yourself some nolva and clomid....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is your first and your running Primo, Winny, and SUS....... You are not taking full advantage of all the differnt esters in the SUS. How are you running the primo and winny? 8 weeks for winny is too long....... There's no need for HCG on this cycle. Nolva should have been started day 1. More research was needed before starting this cyce IMO

hybrid is offline Member
    I agree. This is too complicated for a first cycle. And make sure you have your anti-e's on hand.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    IMO for a first cycle your base should always be enanthate or cypionate , as the single long ester makes blood levels easiest to keep stable. The short esters aren't needed for you. BTW what are you trying to accomplish?

I would start with searching for test only cycles and work from there

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    BTW, why did you start the cycle and then ask if people think its good. The answer is no we don't but it doesn't really matter because you half way done with it. And how often are you injecting the Sust? if its spaced out more than EOD your test levels must look like an EKG display

godzi11a is offline New Member
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I started using Tomaxifen in week 2 on a low dose and so far I have not notived any estrogen related side affects.

As for the program, well I am based in the UK so access to variety of roid you mention is limited, round my area we only seem to get Sust, Deca , Dbol , Premo & Winstrol and HGH which costs a fortune.

I only went for this cycle to push me past my plateau and its done the job as well as filling me out a little which I cant complain about - as I said this is my first cycle and merely a test, allot of the guys I train with swear by Sustanon so I went for this. As for the Premo I was told this would be good to retain muscle hardness and the gains I had made. I was originally very lean and cut to start with, only switching my training to heavy weights and split training 1.5 years ago, It took me longer to develop my gains but I retained my lean appearance from diet, as is with body building I hit a wall so I needed to get past that - sust has helped in this aspect, I wasn't even thinking about lifiting 250lbs plus bench presses but I managed a 5 full reps on the bench lifiting 315lbs, for a guy who weights around 180lbs (I lost a bit of weight) this isn't too bad. My aim is to get strength first and size later but I know that to get over the plateau's roids can be helpful.

Thanks for the comments, I will research a little better and find out what is available in the UK as most of the stuff I see being mentioned on this forum may appear under different names in the UK.

Thanks again,

Godzi11a

Thread Information