gabbar is offline New Member

deca durabolin and propionate???

hi ...

my cycle looks like this..

1-8 weeks with propionate and deca durabolin ..

propionate eod..deca on tuesday and thursday--8 weeks total..!!!

i workout 4 times a week,eat good..i wait 76 kg's! how many kilo's can expect from this cycle..is it an effective cycle? ive done a cycle once before as well..deca and enanthate ..didnt gain that much out of it.. when should i start taking clomid??? hope u guys answer me soon..thanx!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    need to rework this cycle......odd combination, need to run the prop 3-5 weeks past the deca then start clomid 3 days after your last prop shot.....did'nt gain on ethan/deca stack?? something there not right.....also, deca needs to be ran more than 8 weeks......do some research, hold off on this cycle, draw up a new cycle and you'll be better off imo.

hmmm..the one who set this cycle up for me said its a good one.. the problem is that ive bought this stuff,got only enough for 8 weeks...my bad! but i guess i just have to be finished with this one..

well i gained a bit from the last cycle but it i had a bit higher expectations from it..but dont u think its a good cycle??how muck can i expect from it..round about???

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    asymmetrical is right... you need to extend the prop 3 weeks past the deca and then start pct 3 days after last prop shot

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbar
    hmmm..the one who set this cycle up for me said its a good one.. the problem is that ive bought this stuff,got only enough for 8 weeks...my bad! but i guess i just have to be finished with this one..

well i gained a bit from the last cycle but it i had a bit higher expectations from it..but dont u think its a good cycle??how muck can i expect from it..round about???
    imo run the prop by itself for 8 weeks....good for a first cycle

well thanx guys..ill consider this cycle again..i think im gonna do 3 more weeks of propionate after deca like u said...thnx bro!!

Thread Information