pumped25 is offline New Member

Is My Gear Ruined, Read This

Ok last nite me and my girl got into an argument and the cops were called. She told them I have roids on me BUT THAT I DONT LIVE WITH HER. Anyways I hid the roids in the woods for about 12hours. It was very damp out and about 25-30 degrees that nite. When I got the roids the next morning the oils were partialy frozen and the labels fell off cause the bottles were all wet from the dampness. I had anadrol pills, clomid pills, 4bottles test, 3bottles deca . NOW IS MY GEAR RUINED FROM THE WEATHER? WILL IT STILL WORK AS WELL AS IT SHOULD?
    Thank God the cops never found me that nite BUT I NEED TO KNOW CAN THEY COME BACK TO MY GIRLS HOUSE A DAY LATER, WEEK LATER, OR MONTHS LATER AND DO A SEARCH OF THE HOUSE FOR DRUGS? SHOULD I KEEP THE ROIDS STORED SOMEWHERE ELSE?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Man heres a bump brother..I was just curious, what does it look like after it thaws out all the way? Not really sure about the cops coming back there but i would nt bring gear into that house no more and tell her your not messing with them anymore if yall work things out cause as you can tell, she cant hold water. I really dont know about the gear but maybe someone can tell you better than me.

RDL

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm pretty sure you will be ok as long as nothing was frozen solid. certain compounds react differently to extreme temperatures, however i think you are going to be ok.

if potentially ruining the gear prevented you from going to jail then i would be thankful.

once again, unless they were after you in the first place her speculation is hearsay unless she could provide them with pictures or evidence to prove you had them. they aren't allowed to search your place without a warrant, and something as flimsy as her word is not enough for a judge to grant it unless she said you were some major dealer.

they might come by to question you, but you don't have to give them permission to search anything that is not in plain line of sight. if you really are worried i would seek legal counsel.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Faulk The Police Thats All I Got To Say...they Anit Got Nothing On You, You Should Smack That Be-ouch For Telling On You.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

You don't need to worry about the cops coming back to your g/f house and arrestting you because if you have any sense you will dump her. When you do illegal acts, the last thing that you need is a g/f that will call the cops on you. If u do stay w/ her and you go to jail, they need to double ur sentenence. Plus, you need to get some help your self. Ur gear is still good as longs as the tabs didn't melt. Next time put them in a plastic container.

Stengun

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,
    Next time put them in a plastic container.

Stengun
    not sh!t..why didnt you put it in some type of tupperware, or ziplock bag an wrap it up in something...

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    I need to start taking walks in the woods at night. IT maybe very rewarding

Second thread about this in 2 days. You people date some loser girls. She deserves to have her teeth knocked out of her face for ratting on you. I suggest going to her house, and **** up her car big time. Have an friend vouch for you being over his house all night.

**** on her windshield, slash her tires, key her car, poor a bucket of paint on it, sugar in the gas tank, piss in the gas tank, potato in the muffler, paintball her car, bust all her windows......

She deserves to be ****ed up for doing what she did.

nikita is offline New Member
    I was told by a cop and work out partner it is not illeagal to have steriods only to sell them( In Canada ). So in your case you did have quite a bit on you. So be more carefull. Get rid of your old lady and you should never have let her know you do steroids .

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikita
    I was told by a cop and work out partner it is not illeagal to have steriods only to sell them( In Canada ). So in your case you did have quite a bit on you. So be more carefull. Get rid of your old lady and you should never have let her know you do steroids.
    if you look at his profile he lives in TEXAS...wtf does canadian law have to with him

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    your gear should be fine....i left my fina out in the garage and it was partially frozen...just run the viles under warm water and it should return back to it's original state....and as for the g/f...**** that bitch up....

gripex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Man heres a bump brother..I was just curious, what does it look like after it thaws out all the way? Not really sure about the cops coming back there but i would nt bring gear into that house no more and tell her your not messing with them anymore if yall work things out cause as you can tell, she cant hold water. I really dont know about the gear but maybe someone can tell you better than me.

RDL
    She should be shot. Anydude that goes back to a girl after getting ratted to the cops is a ****ing geek.

nikita is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    if you look at his profile he lives in TEXAS...wtf does canadian law have to with him
    Canadian Law has nothing to do with him but he could find out what the laws are in texas. I guess I should have wrote this in my last thread.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    WHAT THE PHUCK IS GOING ON WITH ALL THESE GIRLS PHUCKING WITH GUYS' GEAR!!! Seriously, this is the third story i heard in a week about a girl phucking everything up!!!

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i get my gear from an overseas source, and when i recieved my order in January the test enanth in the package was partially frozen. i just let it sit at room temp and it was fine. as for your girl, get rid of her and let some other unlucky guy deal with her

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    Second thread about this in 2 days. You people date some loser girls. She deserves to have her teeth knocked out of her face for ratting on you. I suggest going to her house, and **** up her car big time. Have an friend vouch for you being over his house all night.

**** on her windshield, slash her tires, key her car, poor a bucket of paint on it, sugar in the gas tank, piss in the gas tank, potato in the muffler, paintball her car, bust all her windows......

I don't know you so I really don't want to pass judgment, but to tell someone to go after someone else and personally harm them or their personal things is so childish and a huge mistake. Yes, she is an ass for ratting him out. There is no excuse for it, but that doesn't mean he should go after her and hurt her! Just remove yourself from that situation and move on. She is not worth it. To end up getting yourself in trouble and maybe end up in jail... I don't think so... She ends up winning, if that happens! He obviously chose poorly when he hooked up with her… it happens! But learn from it and try and make a smarter choice next time. My guess is that they are both young and both have a lot to learn. I just don’t think advice like hurting her or vandalizing her belongings is the answer. Just my opinion!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The gear should be fine, just run it under hot water and any gelatinous juice should dissipate and return to its oil state.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel

Gee, what a loser!

Stengun

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Thaw the gear and as long as it doesn't separate, it's still good. The tabs, as long as they didn't come in contact with moisture, they are fine. The girl, ask yourself if this is a person you can trust. If she ratted you out once, think she'll do it again and next time you might not ne so lucky. As far as the cops, if you and I got into a fight (fist or words) and you told them that I was a drug dealer, they might ask about it, but will probably dismiss it because of the circumstances. Simply, they will look at it as she made the accusation in a fit of rage and unless she has some substantial proof they will simply leave it at that. At worst, they ask you about it and you deny it and then they have no further base for questioning. Don't worry about the gear or the cops, but sort out your personal crap and only surround yourself with people you can trust.

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    the gear is fine as long as the pills diden't get wet i wouldent worry.

Thread Information