scswift is offline New Member

Test only first cycle

I have done so much research, I do not want to forget anything.I am 5.10 205pds want to increase size and streanth in my arms,and upper body. 31%bf This is the cycle i was thinking about. Test Prop 250mg wk 1-10 1shot a week. nolva 10mg edwk1-10 clomid 3 wk after last test shot 300mg day one,2-11 100mg,12-21 50mg I dont want to loose my gains. I think thats it . thanks for any help.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What are your stats age and training history? You need to lose some of that b/f, that show that you don't have your diet in check yet so juicing right now wouldn't be a good idea.

JohnnyB

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    no no....research prop bro

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    31%!!!!!!???!??! You need to get that down to around 15-18% before you think about a cycle!

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scswift
    I have done so much research, I do not want to forget anything.I am 5.10 205pds want to increase size and streanth in my arms,and upper body. 31%bf This is the cycle i was thinking about. Test Prop 250mg wk 1-10 1shot a week. nolva 10mg edwk1-10 clomid 3 wk after last test shot 300mg day one,2-11 100mg,12-21 50mg I dont want to loose my gains. I think thats it . thanks for any help.
    dude...how could you have done any research? If you had...you'd know you have to shoot prop ed or eod......You need a long actinf ester...go with Test Cyp or Enan........And your bf is a little high man. I'd try to get into the teens before I jumped on a cycle, but whatever.
    How old are you and how long have you trained?

D

24yr old lifting for 2 months have not seen no gains

24yr old lifting for 2 months have not seen no gains
    This is a joke. You must be one of the laziest people I have ever come across. If you juice right now you will be wasting your juice. You need a least 2 years under your belt before youi even start thinking about this. What an idiot. Stop wasting our time please.

D

Turbo1 is offline New Member
    You need to go at it longer than 2 months bro. I'd see if I could go for about a year straight, get your diet in check and make sure your training properly and you will see results. I guarentee that. Like the others said 31%bf is too high to be starting. I would be concentrating on cardio and diet bro! Check out HIIT traing for your cardio. Whats your diet it like right now?? Once your diet gets figured out and your cardio gets going. 30-45min 4or 5 days a week at your bf% you will see results bro

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    @ 31% bf you have a massive heart attack, too much stress on the cardiovascular system. Hit the cardio hard and get the diet in check first. No flame intended but stick around and do some research you will be glad you did. Good luck.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    The Bros are right - there is a lot to do before you do a cycle including all the things listed above - and no you haven't researched alot

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Try this 52 week cycle:
    45 min cardio 4x a week.
    Weight training 2 times a week
    Proper dieting (sorry bud, healthy choice frozen dinners dont count)

I heard it gets you yoked!

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    Try this 52 week cycle:
    45 min cardio 4x a week.
    Weight training 2 times a week
    Proper dieting (sorry bud, healthy choice frozen dinners dont count)

I heard it gets you yoked!
    Great advice.

D

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i have been lifting since i was 13. Im 21 now. It is amazing how much i have learned. Even in the last year or two it is amazing how much more i know and what i should have done differently. Completely amazing. It is such a complicated science that im sure will take a lifetime to understand. It makes lifting and eating properly so much easier if you at least know some basic physiology. i.e.-ok so you know people say 8-12 reps for size...do you know why. You know to eat x number of carbs...do you know what your body is doing with them. It is important to know WHAT to do, but you will understand so much more and be able to continually progress if you know why your doing it and how it is working. Some say that BB and PL are just lifting heavy and hard and eating a lot. Yes, true to some extent. You must lift HARD and eat HARD but you have to know a ****load more than that to be successful.

Basically what i am saying is the more you learn and understand, get your training into check, get your diet into check, the more you will get out of lifting. Even moreso with steroids . Wait on them. Not only are you somewhat young, but your just starting out lifting. Man, if you do it hard and right and dedicate yourself you will grow a crap load of muscle if you are just starting to train. A person who is new to lifting can pretty much do anything easier (gain muscle, lose fat) than if they were lifting for 15 years. Take advantage of that and take your time throwing ammo into the fire. After you lift naturaly for a while, and after you take advantage of the "newbie to lifting rewards" then think about steroids. That way you will have a year or 2 to understand a learn a lot about lifting, eating, and steroids. In the long run it will be so much better.

PS..you have only been training for 2 months. It is an amazing amount of dedication that you must have to reach your fullest potential more so on steroids. From my experience, most newbies to lifting just dont want to bring the intensity to where it needs to be from the get go. You must first learn to love it before you go in a kick the **** out of yourself in the gym day in and day out. Do that first and you may grow to hate it. You also want to see if you are going to grow to love lifting before you go and spend all of your money on something that you may not even be doing in 6 months.

thanks for all the advice bros. i will take it for now and keep researching

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    thanks for all the advice bros. i will take it for now and keep researching
    good to hear. This site has a lot of info on it as well as other sites. Also look around online and check out/buy some books. Gain experience

Originally posted by go4thepump
    First off , welcome to the board dude !!!!!!!
    First thing to ask yourself ......
    #1 .... do you have at "LEAST" 3 years of dedicated lifting ????
    #2 .... are you at "LEAST" 25 ?????
    #3 .... are you a "MAXIMUM" of 15% body-fat if looking to build quality muscle over strength ????
    #4 .... have you researched the effects AND sides of AAS and understand PCT (post-cycle-therapy)
    #5 .... Is it legal where you reside in , or are you willing to chance using if not ?????
    #6 .... Are you ready for self-injecting yourself ????

If you answered YES to "ALL" 6 questions , then I would suggest starting off with 500mg of test per-week ,for 10 weeks , usually injected in 250mg twice in that week . The type of test really does'nt matter , sust , enanthate , or cyp will do but I would venture to say that Enanthate would be my choice ...
    Leave the stacks alone , or maybe a jump start with D-ball the first 4-5 weeks at 20mg per day would be o-k also , but I stuill
    think that test alone will do ...
    Whatever you do , don't jump into anything without researching the effects thoughrally ...
    Good luck ...
    ----------------------

JohnnyB

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I don't necessarily agree with 25 years old. Most adults have fully developed bone structure by age 21-22. A better question might be to ask yourself if you are willing to have your growth plates sealed, if you arent fully developed. In my case, even if I had more growing to do, I wouldnt care because I am happy with my height and bone structure. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    I don't necessarily agree with 25 years old. Most adults have fully developed bone structure by age 21-22. A better question might be to ask yourself if you are willing to have your growth plates sealed, if you arent fully developed. In my case, even if I had more growing to do, I wouldnt care because I am happy with my height and bone structure. JMO
    The problem with that reasoning is your growth plate and hormonal system usually are fully devoloped at the same time. So you may not want to grow more, but I'm sure you'd want your hormonal system to be fully devoloped. 25 is the number if you don't go to a Dr to see if your growth plates are closed. If your willing to go to the Dr and get them checked then the number would change when the Dr says they are closed.

JohnnyB

Thread Information