Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    gBear is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2

    boldenone no ester

    in the archived thread that was started by muscle trainee there is a reference to a lab producing boldenone either without an ester or a short acting one like proprionate.
    has there been any more news on this development?
    pm or email is ok for contact.

  2. #2
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    You can get the powder and convert it into an injectable, but you have to do twice daily injections.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    i think a long acting ester is best suited for boldenone , its acts over time improving a favorable nitrogen balance....i wouldnt see much benefit of running the short other than noticing the effects a bit sooner.....its seems like too much of a hassle....just my 2 cents

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    I do not see the benefit in this really.

  5. #5
    gBear is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    i think a long acting ester is best suited for boldenone, its acts over time improving a favorable nitrogen balance....i wouldnt see much benefit of running the short other than noticing the effects a bit sooner.....its seems like too much of a hassle....just my 2 cents
    the same could quite easily be argued for the use of a nandrolone in short cycles, but NPP is happily recommended.
    Seeing the benefits sooner is the whole idea!

  6. #6
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    longer esters also have a more negative effect on the hpta.. the longer they're in you, the longer it takes you to recover. i know some people who have used boldenone proprionate with excellent results. The only one making it was redstar, and he's sold out until late next month.

  7. #7
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Why in the hell would you want that anyway???

    One of the reasons EQ is so popular is there is no

    need to inject ED or EOD, the drug is long lasting and

    unlike longer esters like Tests, Deca , etc.... You have

    very little water rentention and almost no bloat at all...

    I can't understand why anyone would want a boldenone

    with no ester attached...

  8. #8
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Just read your post Chris...

    And I understand that part about HTPA

    But no matter what if you take anabolics

    your HTPA is still effected, so you just

    have to deal with it and do your PCT...

    No way I'd use a product like this...

  9. #9
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    I agree with the more than once daily injections, but if you don't eod or even ed injections, the advantages to short esters are quite obvious. The undec. ester attached to boldenone in equipoise makes only 70% of the molecule's weight actual drug, the other 30% being the long ester chain. With proprionate it's about 90%. With base, 100%. Thus, mg for mg, there is more active drug in shorter estered products. Not to mention that higher blood concentrations are achieved more quickly, yeilding more rapid results, and drop off more quickly, simplifying pct.

    When i finally run my first cycle, there won't be any esters longer than proprionate.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 02-23-2004 at 09:31 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •