another winny question, but a good one.

I have a question concerning winstrol depot. i am about to get 20 amps of original winny and i was wondering how to run it. should i run 1 amp a day (50mg/ed) for 20 days, or 1 amp every other day (50mg/eod) for 40 days. which would give me better results. i will ofcourse be running the winny with 500mg test/wk, and will do all the post cycle needed at the end. If i run the winny at 50mg eod, should i inject 25 mg ed (1/2 amp) or 50 mg eod. thanks for your time. And i will be injecting it, not drinking it based on the 120000 threads i have read about that subject.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you have injectable winny you might as well inject it so that's a good choice.
    As far as ed or eod, that's up for debate. I believe if it's your first time using the drug you can get away with eod injections, however ed injects would be better considering winny only has a half life of 12 hrs.
    Whatever way u decide to go make sure u run the winny 2 weeks past your last shot of test, that way you can go straight into clomid 1 day out.
    If it was me though I'd try to get more amps and run it ed for 4 weeks.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    I use Winny with Tren and I get good results With 75mg tren + 50 mg of Winny eod. Working out to weekly totals of 225 mg tren/ 150 mg of Winny per wk. Thats for my cutting cycle.

i use zambons at 50mg every 36 hours...ends up giving you a few extra days as oppose to running it ed....

Quote Originally Posted by ROZ
    I use Winny with Tren and I get good results With 75mg tren + 50 mg of Winny eod. Working out to weekly totals of 225 mg tren/ 150 mg of Winny per wk. Thats for my cutting cycle.
    No test in that cycle ROZ?

my plan is to run the winny 2 wks past my test for the exact reason MBaraso mentioned. However coming across 20 more amps is possible, but not in the 'budget' as of right now. so if i go 50mg eod since this is my first winny experience, should i be good. should i take a 25 mg shot everyday or a 50mg eod?

if it's not in the budget then go with 50mgs eod.
    It's your first go w/ winny so you'll be fine
    Goodluck,

Thread Information