firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

why does this happen??

I just scrolled down the thread list and found out of like 50 threads, there were about 15-20 that involved drinking winny, DNP questions, and basically teh same old **** over and over. Is it that hard to look at what others have posted before starting a thread that is EXACTLY the same as 4 or 5 others already on the board????

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Noobies surround our forums

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i think most newbs ask first and research second!

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I think this problem wont ever be solved people just simply join the site and ask for there question without knowing how it function here.

VP

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I believe it has to do with laziness.

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz

Its spring break time man, DNP and winny are gonna be the only threads you see!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Hmmmm...laziness.... I think that is the most accurate answer that I have heard. There is a difference between laziness and stupidity though, and i have seen some of those on here too. When I was new to THIS board, I was not new to the game, so I guess I still had some common sense about this stuff, but even the TRUE newbies (Never ever done anything) seem totally clueless. I'm just curious, if they have NO knowledge about the game, how did they even find this site??? Took me awhile, or i would have been heree longer...

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    i think most newbs ask first and research second!
    Exactly!!! Too bad the mods can't put a probationary period of like a week on here once you sign up where all you can do is look, not post or start threads....I think a lot of the TRUE newbie questions would slow down if they were forced to look around for a few days first...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    Exactly!!! Too bad the mods can't put a probationary period of like a week on here once you sign up where all you can do is look, not post or start threads....I think a lot of the TRUE newbie questions would slow down if they were forced to look around for a few days first...
    i agree or a simple quiz asking simple questions like "can i drink winny?" or "is deca only a good cycle?"

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I agree with you............ and i assume your question is Rhetorical .... but yes. it is easier to just post a question... it is easier to have someone do the work for you than for you to learn........

that's why so many guys are here to find the secret sauce... the wonder pill that will make them everything they cannot get through eating cheetos, and playing xbox........

Remember............ i started this with .........."I agree with you"

Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    I just scrolled down the thread list and found out of like 50 threads, there were about 15-20 that involved drinking winny, DNP questions, and basically teh same old **** over and over. Is it that hard to look at what others have posted before starting a thread that is EXACTLY the same as 4 or 5 others already on the board????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Maybe we could have something like, when someone joins they can only read the edu. forum and when they feel ready, they go through a test, and if they answer the questions correctly they can now post questions and have acces to the full board. But I guess that would be complicated to do.

VP

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    if there was a waiting period or something like that many would just not log on here until it was up.. once again posting the same questions over and over.... the only way to eliminate the same thing would be a test which was based on simple knowledge you can aquire just from reading.... if they score well they can post, because then we at least know they have some concept of whats goin on...

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    if there was a waiting period or something like that many would just not log on here until it was up.. once again posting the same questions over and over.... the only way to eliminate the same thing would be a test which was based on simple knowledge you can aquire just from reading.... if they score well they can post, because then we at least know they have some concept of whats goin on...
    Very true..unfortunately it sounds like we're in a ****ed if you do ****ed if you don't type of situation. I would just like to be able and scroll down and find interesting and relevant info without having to sort through all the BS threads about "drinking winny" and "tell me what to take for my first cycle" crap that i know we all run into.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It is a perfect example of our present day society and lifestyle. Get it quick and get it right now. For some people the least amount of work the better. And then there are some who didnt take the time to read any of the basic stuff when you first register.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Well first off, many forums are not as good as this one. They dont have a search engine and many times you just join and post. So it takes a while for the newbie to understand that but by the time he does, he already has those dumb questions answered. I think the best way to stop that is making a notice that says the policy of this board about searching.

I dont think it is a good idea to not let a newbie post for about a week. First of all, it is somewhat complicated and things like that cost money to get done i would assume. Also, there will be times when i newbie comes to this site with an emergency question that needs to get answered in a day or within hours and cant wait that week.

Frankly, i think that the best we can do is make it a point not to post until you have educated yourself. I know that has always been the policy, but im talking about making it a very noticeable policy.

Possible we can get a FAQ for stupid questions possibly with do's and donts, cans and cants. That might actually do something

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Well first off, many forums are not as good as this one. They dont have a search engine and many times you just join and post. So it takes a while for the newbie to understand that but by the time he does, he already has those dumb questions answered. I think the best way to stop that is making a notice that says the policy of this board about searching.

I dont think it is a good idea to not let a newbie post for about a week. First of all, it is somewhat complicated and things like that cost money to get done i would assume. Also, there will be times when i newbie comes to this site with an emergency question that needs to get answered in a day or within hours and cant wait that week.

Frankly, i think that the best we can do is make it a point not to post until you have educated yourself. I know that has always been the policy, but im talking about making it a very noticeable policy.

Possible we can get a FAQ for stupid questions possibly with do's and donts, cans and cants. That might actually do something
    Interesting ideas...

Thread Information