Thread: alchohol??

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

alchohol??

im new to this so bear with me.
    im wondering y u cant drink while on a cycle of as??
    just to avoid bad habits or medical reason???
    orals?injections?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i don;t see why you would... drinking asnd orals definitly don;t mix since both are harsh on the liver... as far as drinking while using injectables some people do it but i don;t see why you would want to.. it's only going to hinder your growth and since you're taking the AS to maximize growth why knock it down any? alcohol also dehydrates you and since water is one of the key things for cycling why remove it from your body!!!
    besides all that i knwo when i drink i usually feel like i have less energy and am run down so it affects my workouts..

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member
    I think I read an article the other day that said alcohol is the most powerful legal killer of testosterone . I'm not sure how much it kills or really how it works but I'm sure you'll be alright if you have a drink or two now and again. If you plan on drinking hardcore all the time you will be killing your liver for sure.

thanx a lot guys. wasnt plaing on drinking when i start my cycle but i just wanted to make sure if i had a couple drinks one day iwouldnt totally waste my money or end up i the hospital.

ok guys bumping this post cause my birthdays coming and my friends are gonna taske me out and wanna get me drunk. should i just stay in???? i wanna go out but i dont want to waste all my hard work for one night.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    alcohol is also a tissue eater and a chemical that has no business in your system ever...keep that in mind the next time your buddys wanna take you out to get hammered.

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    i completely understand reasons why alchohol is a very negative thing to do while on as but i still drink on the weekends a good amount do u think that even though its only on the weekends that it has really affected me alot?

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    just tryin to learn ya know? cuz ive been drinkin on the weekends since the beginning of my cycle like 6 weeks ago actually sounds like a bad idea now that i think about it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not a good idea to drink on cycle... but a lot of people do it. You probably spent a lot of money and time on your cycle, so why not get the best gains possible from it? train hard, eat and sleep right, and keep the partying to a minimum...

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    With bein in college its tough not to drink, but surprisingly in 5 weeks into my cycle and have only gotten drunk once. Thats pretty **** good if you ask me. LIke everyone says, why risk it

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Going out and drinking every so often isnt going to kill you. I chose not to drink this cycle but thats just my choice.

good input. im usually abig drinker and havent had more than one beer for the two weeks ive been on. i think ill go out and a have a few on my bday but try not to let it get out of hand. other than that im not touching the **** for a good long while. i think it will do me good to stay away from it for a while neways. but god that beer tastes good on a hot day when uve been working outside real hard mmmmm........

Thread Information