dash812 is offline New Member

Legal Anti-Estrogens, worth a crap?

im about to be finished with my sus/omna and deca cycle. it was only for 8 weeks 250 sus/omna and 10 weeks 300mg deca. my guy cant get any clomid right now and i was wondering if it would be beneficial to take a legal antiestrogen or not. im looking at Biotest M and 6 OXO. if you have any suggestions i would appreciate it. i know its not much of a real cycle so maybe i wont even need anything. ive got 3 weeks left. please tell me what you think! thanks

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    im about to be finished with my sus/omna and deca cycle. it was only for 8 weeks 250 sus/omna and 10 weeks 300mg deca. my guy cant get any clomid right now and i was wondering if it would be beneficial to take a legal antiestrogen or not. im looking at Biotest M and 6 OXO. if you have any suggestions i would appreciate it. i know its not much of a real cycle so maybe i wont even need anything. ive got 3 weeks left. please tell me what you think! thanks

that sounds like a cycle that definately needs PCT. WHy didnt you start with all of your stuff.

I doubt that the legal anti's would work very well, but maybe better than nothing. Get some clomid on a research site

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Get the real stuff bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    They're garbage. and it is a real cycle, not a real well planned one, but you took two compounds, especially deca , which is known to be very inhibitory, for 10 weeks. Get yourself some clomid. If your source can't get any you need a new one, badly.

Sir Foxx is offline New Member
    There are many research chem companies that you can clomid or nolvadex from.

Thread Information