DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

VETS and MODS! rubber in my sryinge

I've run into a problem. Somehow peices of the rubber stopper broke in both of my vials and were floating in my vial. I carefully withdrew and they were small enough to go through a 20g needle and are in my sryinge.

I switch to a 23 to inject.

I didn't notice the pieces in my syringe until I had already mixed the tren e and test e in one syringe. What do I do?

Can I whatman filter it, put it in a new vial and withdraw a gain, thus wasting a vial? Or do I just inject that crap? Oh man, this blows!

I'll wait on doing anything till I've heard back.

Thanks
    Doc

jbol is offline Senior Member
    get a new syringe with needle,take the needle off of the syringe that has the pieces of rubber in it,tilt it so that the pieces of rubber are stuck to the side of the syringe and not floating around in the liquid.take your new syringe and needle,stick the needle into the top of the old syringe and withdraw the fluid avoiding the pieces of rubber,if need be do it over and over until the pieces are not in your liquid

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday

Can I whatman filter it, put it in a new vial and withdraw a gain, thus wasting a vial? Or do I just inject that crap? Oh man, this blows!

I'll wait on doing anything till I've heard back.

Thanks
    Doc
    Thats the only thing I would do. Better to waste a vial than risk an abcess.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    get a new syringe with needle,take the needle off of the syringe that has the pieces of rubber in it,tilt it so that the pieces of rubber are stuck to the side of the syringe and not floating around in the liquid.take your new syringe and needle,stick the needle into the top of the old syringe and withdraw the fluid avoiding the pieces of rubber,if need be do it over and over until the pieces are not in your liquid

if it makes you feel any better,my wife is a rn,and has this problem all the time,just make sure you get all the rubber out.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    exactly what i was gonna say

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I would filter it...you might not see all of the particles...if not...that's an infection waiting to happen...

D

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ahh man. Alright, I'm going to filter it, then run more oil through, might end up with like 3cc's to inject. Cry!

I'll just use my other two vials, and order two new presealed vials, then filter/transfer the test and tren from the vials with the rubber to the two new ones.

If this happens again and I don't have reserves, like if it's my last two weeks of cycle, I might have to try what jbol said.

Thanks guys. I'm 7hrs late on my shot now! FAWK!!!

Doc

good luck bro....hope it all works out for ya.....

Thread Information