fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Ritalin and Test Cyp

I take ritalin la (long activated - doses 20mg over 6-8 hours) usually each day. Sometimes I also take a regular 10mg ritalin with in addition to the 20 if I have a ton of work to do.

What effects will this have on my first cycle of TEST CYP, 250mg w? Raise blood presure??

Thanks,

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I take ritalin la (long activated - doses 20mg over 6-8 hours) usually each day. Sometimes I also take a regular 10mg ritalin with in addition to the 20 if I have a ton of work to do.

What effects will this have on my first cycle of TEST CYP, 250mg w? Raise blood presure??

Thanks,

Riatlin sucks, chamges to adderall......Ritalin will contribute to weight gain..Like all fat

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    How does Ritalin contribute to "fat", when an amphetamines are an appetite suppresant?

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    Riatlin sucks, chamges to adderall......Ritalin will contribute to weight gain..Like all fat
    WTF!? New one on me! Ritalin is consider 1 of the best diet pills ever. Triggers the fight/flight section of the brain in adults. Settles down hyper kids. Adderall works go too since its amphitiamine.

You will need to monitor ur bp. Plus 250mg of test c isn't very much. U need to go upto 'bout 400mg a week.

Stengun

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    even 500mg of test a week, inject 2 times a week!

as for the ridilian thing, it will deff supress your appatitie

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro,

I've taken ritalin since I was a kid. I take Ritalin ( not time released ) 20mg 4x a day on and off cycles. No problems on my cycles with BP or anything else. I am used to it so it does not effect my appetite. Helps me concentrate and focus otherwise I get nothing done. Just my expereince....

KD

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I used to be on it back in the day. I think it has advantages and disadvantages. Bad things are appetite supression, and sometimes it gives you trouble sleeping which is not good when your on AS. The thing I liked about it was even though its technically not a safe practice, I used to take it about an hour before the gym and get some of the best workouts cause I was so focused and felt like I had an endless supply of energy.

Thread Information