Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member

? on Steriod Testing

I just did a cycle of 4 weeks D-bol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and 8 weeks of Enantat QV 250 at 1 cc monday 1cc Friday .....how long will this be in mys system...worried because i might transfer schools and i might get drug tested. My sport is in the winter? i need help i am kinda scared by this....

thanx

razor67 is offline Banned

gettankd is offline Associate Member
    Sorry can't help with your question, but I was wondering what gains you got off that cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by gettankd
    Sorry can't help with your question, but I was wondering what gains you got off that cycle?

gained 20lbs and lost 5 lbs total muscle.....gained 50lbs on my bench and a inch on my arms...awsome cycle

i checked but i can not find D-bol on the detection time list or Enantat QV 250

jbol is offline Senior Member
    this is a thread that i posted on another board.it dont help much as far as detection times go,but it will give you an idea of how a drug test works.

This is a thread to get you familiar with how drug tests are done and what they look for.Most of the drugs mentioned are recreational drugs,but when testing for aas,with a few exceptions, the same rules are applied:

Drug testing is mostly used by employers and law enforcment angencies.Employers primarily use drug testing to promote and protect the safety,health and well-being of their employees.Because 40% of industrial fatalities are attributable to substance abuse,drug testing programs are becomeing more common in the workplace.Furthermore,drug use is responsible for decreased productivity and increased absenteeism.Industial testing is used at the time of pre-employment,pre-promotion,annual physical,post-accident,or when there is reasonable suspicion.Other times include random testing of for follow-up suveillance of treatment.
    Most commonly,a drug screen is performed.This is usually an inexpensive method of detecting small amounts of any number of metabolites of commonly used drugs.If the screen result is positive,a more accurate and quantitative test is performed on the same specimen.Drug screens are available for a variety of substances.The most common are amphetamines,barbiturates,benzdiazepines,coca ine,methamphetamine,opiates(mophine and heroin),cannabinoids(marijuana [THC] ),phencyclidine(PCP),and propoxyphene.
    Substance abuse testing,up until recently,has used urine exclusively as the sample of choice.Urine is easily obtained and plentiful,and it contains a large amount of drug and metabolites.More importantly urine can identify drug usage for 7 to 14 days after the last usage.Blood testing reflects drug usage only in the past few hours.Today, however,saliva,breath,hair,and sweat are becoming increasingly important and accurate samples for specific drug testing.These newer testing methods are very expensive,however.Hair sample detect the presence of drug used during the past 3 months.Nevertheless,urine testing remains the mainstay for drug testing.
    Urine screening is usually done with the use of enzyme multiplied immunoassay (EMIT) or by radio immunoassay (RIA).However the most definitive test use gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.If EMIT numbers exceed the cutoff level for any of the illicit drugs,a more definitive test will be performed.
    Because a positive result can have a profound effect on a person's life,job,and accountability,it is not uncommon for a drug abuser to attempt to alter the urine specimen.Therefore the urine sample is tested for odor,color,temperature,creatinine,pH,and specific gravity to ensure that it is a proper specimen.If the specimen does not meet these assessment standards,it is rejected and a second specimen is requested.

Interfering Factors:
    Poppy seeds can cause false-positive opiate results.
    Second-hand marijuana smoke can cause false-positive results.
    Ibuprofen can cause a false-positive THC result.
    Cold remedies can cause false positive amphetamine results.
    Antibiotics(e.g.,amoxicillin) can cause false-positive for heroin and/or cocaine.
    The aggressive use of diuretics can decrease drug levels in the urine.

writtin by jbol

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE - 3 MONTHS

Post by Rickson

"I have always heard 3-5 weeks. Like anything there is no exact time and everyone is slightly different so I wouldn't take a test in 5 weeks and one day and feel safe."

Sorry the quote was in regard to Dbol .

Thread Information