dedicated57 is offline New Member

Smile new to steroids 20 viles sus 150 dbols

im new to this site i want to try and make a football team for college next year i just turned 19. ive been working out for 4 years and im 5'9 210lbs i could get up 350 bench. i been researching roids and decided to go with 20 viles of sustenon run it twice weekly and start off with 30mg of dbol for the first week 35mg second week and 40mg fourth week. does that sound right? i have a question about clomid because i want to get that too. if i notice im gettting gyno do istart the clomid then or the beginning of the cycle or at the end and the gyno will go away? also should i pik up anything else at gnc besides protein like glutamine and stuff? and if someone can give me an estimate of how much muscle i could gain on this cycle itd be great im going to be consuming at least 300grms protein daily. thanks alot

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if youve researched then you would know that clomid has nothing to do with getting rid of gyno. 40mg of dbol is too much and theres no need to pyramid. what about an anti e?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedicated57
    im new to this site i want to try and make a football team for college next year i just turned 19. ive been working out for 4 years and im 5'9 210lbs i could get up 350 bench. i been researching roids and decided to go with 20 viles of sustenon run it twice weekly and start off with 30mg of dbol for the first week 35mg second week and 40mg fourth week. does that sound right? i have a question about clomid because i want to get that too. if i notice im gettting gyno do istart the clomid then or the beginning of the cycle or at the end and the gyno will go away? also should i pik up anything else at gnc besides protein like glutamine and stuff? and if someone can give me an estimate of how much muscle i could gain on this cycle itd be great im going to be consuming at least 300grms protein daily. thanks alot
    def. research some more, read up on pct.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedicated57
    can give me an estimate of how much muscle i could gain on this cycle itd be great im going to be consuming at least 300grms protein daily. thanks alot

5 pounds...and research nolva...

it has to be more than 5lbs this is the first time im using

concsistency why do u say theres no need to pyramid dbol this is the first time ive ever heard that

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    If you have a general idea then why did you ask ...just givin you shiat bro...if I had to seriously guess typical GOOD first cycle would be 15-20...but nothing is for sure...

razor67 is offline Banned
    you need to do alot of research, the good thing is you have pleanty of time because your to young to be using gear.. spend the next couple years training hard,researching and getting your diet in check..
    peace

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    i would wait 2 years to hit the juice

Thread Information