gabbar is offline New Member

help needed on a cycle...!!!!!

hey guys...

i was wonderin if one of senior members here could make a cycle for me consisting of deca -durabolin and sustanon 250,cause ive purchased it...how would u run it?i have done a cycle before that as well (deca + sustanon)...if u could give me some suggestions on it..when should i run clomid?is it neccasery?wat if i dont take it? ive heard that if u dont take clomid,u can get sterile(can not have children )im a bit critical...plz help me out!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1-12 Sust @ 500mg/wk split M/W/F to take advantage of prop ester
    1-12 deca @ 400mg/wk split twice
    clomid beginning 17 days after last shot
    day 1 - 150mg
    day 2-10 - 100mg
    day 11-21 - 50mg

clomid will serve to restore your natural test production that might be shut down from the deca. (HPTA)

i'd take b6 throughout to combat rising prolactin levels and have nolvadex on hand in case you see any gyno symptoms arise.

best of luck.
    Last edited by daem; 02-22-2004 at 06:50 PM.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbar
    hey guys...

i was wonderin if one of senior members here could make a cycle for me consisting of deca -durabolin and sustanon 250,cause ive purchased it...how would u run it?i have done a cycle before that as well (deca + sustanon)...if u could give me some suggestions on it..when should i run clomid?is it neccasery?wat if i dont take it? ive heard that if u dont take clomid,u can get sterile(can not have children )im a bit critical...plz help me out!
    dude ur goin to have to do sum research, but i believe ud run the clomid couple weeks after ur last shot of sus (not sure on the half life of sus) and ur sus should be run at a higher dose than ur deca also u should run it lil longer too. oh and get sum anti-es like nolva and bromo otherwise u may end up with b!tch tits. How did u run ur previous cycle?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    sorry but im not a "senior member", but I can put a cycle together
    I would run it like daem said, but i would run the sust 1 weeks past the deca , in order to help with recovery. AND YES you will need clomid as well as an anti e. Start PCT 3 weeks after last sust shot.

razor67 is offline Banned
    deca shuts you down pretty hard.. i would run the sust 1 week past the deca to help aid in recovery.
    clomod 300/100/50 and nolvadex at 20mg.
    i would even consider running the clomid 4 weeks instead of 3

gabbar is offline New Member
    get it...but what if u take one or 2 cycle without taking clomid....when does ur body begin to reprosess hormons....

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbar
    get it...but what if u take one or 2 cycle without taking clomid....when does ur body begin to reprosess hormons....
    there shouldnt be any cycles that you dont take clomid...you need it after all cycles, unless you like losing everything you worked hard for and having your nat. test shut down....

razor67 is offline Banned
    you want to get your natural test production started again asap so you dont crash and lose what you gained.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    so what your saying is that you never took clomid on previous cycles?

because how you worded that question makes me belive that you haven't used cloimd ever, and you are now concerened!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Your natural test levels will come back to normal even without clomid, it may take longer though. Clomid is pretty standard after a cycle, but i have found an nolvadex PCT to be better than clomid for myself. Go ahead and use the clomid and see if it works for you, its to cheap to not get.

Thread Information