donnyb is offline New Member

eq only/eq&winny???

I want to gain a lean onset of muscle and am trying to stay away from test. This is my third cycle. First was test e and eq and second was test e and deca . Both very simple and only 10 weeks long. I want another simple cycle, but this time without test. I am 22 5'11" 190 lbs 12% bf and would like to get leaner and get a little more size. My ideas are either:
    1) EQ only
    16 weeks 300mg eq (150mg 2x/wk)
    or
    2) EQ and Winny
    wk 6-16 50mg eod winny
    Not really sure how to cycle in the winny
    Need some help please

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyb
    I want to gain a lean onset of muscle and am trying to stay away from test. This is my third cycle. First was test e and eq and second was test e and deca . Both very simple and only 10 weeks long. I want another simple cycle, but this time without test. I am 22 5'11" 190 lbs 12% bf and would like to get leaner and get a little more size. My ideas are either:
    1) EQ only
    or
    2) EQ and Winny
    wk 6-16 50mg eod winny
    Not really sure how to cycle in the winny
    Need some help please
    neither bro....I wouldnt reccomened a cycle without test....youve ran it before why arent you going to run it again?? Of you are looking to lean out, look into some prop/fina, prop/winny. prop/eq....all good lean mass cycles assuming diet/training/rest are in check...but wither way you need to include test bro....

razor67 is offline Banned
    whats the reason for staying away from test

Keeping the natural test going. Not having my balls hugged up underneath me. I used clomid and hcg both times, but I still have noticed that they have never dropped back to where they used to be.

Keeping the natural test going. Not having my balls hugged up underneath me. I used clomid and hcg both times, but I still have noticed that they have never dropped back to where they used to be.
    bro any AAS shuts down your nat. test, the whole reason you run TEST in all cycles is to give you a sex drive and make your recovery easier when you come off....by doin an eq only cycle or eq/winny cycle you will shut down you r nat. test and will not be replacing it with any exogenous testosterone ...you will not have a sex-drive and you will make your recovery harder when coming off....

If I were to run prop with the eq, is there something I can take during the cycle to avoid any shrinking effects?

If I were to run prop with the eq, is there something I can take during the cycle to avoid any shrinking effects?
    if your cycle was long enough you could incorporate HCG , but if its isnt along cycle I think it actually may inhibit recovery....but either way if you run an anti-e during the cycle and alongside clomid with PCT your boys should recover fine...

Thread Information