Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member

Adjust or not Adjust...that is the question...

Adjust or not Adjust...that is the question...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thought I would run this past you guys....

what do you think..... when dieting and you start w/ a set amount of cho/pro/fat & calories... as the weeks go by and you check you BF% / Lbwt, should you shift you pro/cho/fat intake for your new BF% / Lbwt??? ..or just leave it where you started. I would just leave it for 12 weeks and not adjust... but I'm thinking I should.... any thoughts?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You'll get answers if you move this to the diet forum.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my planning has always been on the fly. when i experiment during cycle i use 3 week blocks as a gauge for change.

my best gains have came after adjusting because one will never be the same physical composition after a cycle. it is inevitable that you will put on size and you may need to adjust your macro ratios to fit your goals.

for example, if i was bulking i would aim for a target consumption of kcals each week and if i had not gained anything after 3 weeks i would know that i need to increase to fully benefit.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it...if it is, then you have some planning to do.

Thread Information