jonsurf2 is offline New Member

Question How to detect oncoming GYNO?

deleted because thread got off topic
    Last edited by jonsurf2; 02-22-2004 at 09:54 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    up the nolva to 60-80mgs then taper down to 20mgs once the pain and symptoms go away
    I have 10mg tablets. Do I spread the dosage throughout the day or what?

Also, do you think this "gyno" is caused by dbol overload? You know, taking the whole 50mg in one shot?

Also, does my switching to a different brand and using prop now have anything to do with my symptoms?

Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    no take em all atonce.

the dbol could be the source of the gyno but it's not from taking it all atonce.
    Also I don't know why you said u were only taking dbol on days you lift. You can't just take orals on the days u lift bro lol

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    the dbol could be the source of the gyno but it's not from taking it all atonce.
    Also I don't know why you said u were only taking dbol on days you lift. You can't just take orals on the days u lift bro lol
    Well see here's my theory. First of all, if you have 50 mg of fresh dbol swiming around in your system at one time, won't your body panic, overreact, and turn it all into estrogen?

Also, I've been taking dbol only on the days I lift because it has such a short halflife, and I don't know what good it does to take it on days where I just sit around and do nothing. You gotta lift for steroids to work.

BTW, the Nolva I have crumbles like a cookie when I press on it? Is this normal? God I hope this Mexican stuff is real.
    Last edited by jonsurf2; 02-22-2004 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsurf2
    Well see here's my theory. First of all, if you have 50 mg of fresh dbol swiming around in your system at one time, won't your body panic, overreact, and turn it all into estrogen?

Also, I've been taking dbol only on the days I lift because it has such a short halflife, and I don't know what good it does to take it on days where I just sit around and do nothing. You gotta lift for steroids to work.
    Thats funny.
    Bro there's no truth to either of those things u just mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Thats funny.
    Bro there's no truth to either of those things u just mentioned.
    Yeah I would agree. But I still need to know if this is all due to TEST or DECA .

Froggy is offline Member
    Mexican tamoxifen @ 10mg tabs; I can break them in half with my fingers & no crumbling. (just tried it for your benifit). Could be its old, got wet, got to hot or maybe something else.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you got some reasearching to do bro

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    sounds like you got some reasearching to do bro
    most def.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea man if you are just talking them when you workout, that sounds like you are just wasting them, send them to me and Ill show you how to take them..lol.

RDL

"The half-life of Dianabol is only about 3 to 4 hours, a relatively short time. This means that a single daily dosage schedule will produce a varying blood level, with ups and downs throughout the day. The user likewise has a choice, to either split up the tablets during the day or to take them all at one time. The usual recommendation has been to divide them and try to regulate the concentration in your blood. This however, will produce a lower peak blood level than if the tablets were taken all at once, so there may be a trade off with this option. The steroid researcher Bill Roberts also points out that a single-episode dosing schedule should have a less dramatic impact on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, as there is a sufficient period each day where steroid hormone levels are not extremely exaggerated. I tend to doubt hormonal stability can be maintained during such a cycle however, but do notice that anecdotal evidence often still supports single daily doses to be better for overall results. Perhaps this is the better option. Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 to 3 hours after administration, we may further wonder the best time to take our tablets. It seems logical that taking the pills earlier in the day, preferably some time before training, would be optimal. This would allow a considerable number of daytime hours for an androgen rich metabolism to heighten the uptake of nutrients, especially the critical hours following training."
    This was taken from steroidology.

Thread Information