Thread: cycle help

rk713 is offline Junior Member

cycle help

hey guys i was wondering everyones opinion on this cycle
    dbol20-30mgs a dayweek1-4
    test enanthate -2cc a week1-16
    should i run the test 12,16,20 weeks this is my first cycle. i was thinking about deca but im not sure now.i was gonna start it soon but i have to put it off at least a month cause now i have to go in for surgery. i found out i have a sist on my spine i have to get it removed. i glads i didnt start a cycle first. thanks guys/.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Test E. at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks would be a great beginners cycle. make sure to have nolva on hand, and clomid for post cycle. Save the deca for a later cycle.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I would personally recommend dropping the Dbols. Many here will concur, probably the consensus opinion will be to stick with 500mg of Test Enan/week. This will only be two injections a week, and you can gauge how your body reacts to the gear. Also, just a quick note. If your looking for help on specific things, try to help us out and give a little better info like stats and training exp. Not trying to flame u at all, just trying to be able to give you the most accurate info possible. Good luck

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big_guy
    Test E. at 500mgs a week for 12 weeks would be a great beginners cycle. make sure to have nolva on hand, and clomid for post cycle. Save the deca for a later cycle.
    I'll second that.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    why just have novla on hand?? run the novla at 10mg ED during the cycle and up the dosage in pct. if it were me i would rather stop gyno before i get it rather than have to worry about treating it

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    why just have novla on hand?? run the novla at 10mg ED during the cycle and up the dosage in pct. if it were me i would rather stop gyno before i get it rather than have to worry about treating it
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by zillano9
    I would personally recommend dropping the Dbols. Many here will concur, probably the consensus opinion will be to stick with 500mg of Test Enan/week. This will only be two injections a week, and you can gauge how your body reacts to the gear. Also, just a quick note. If your looking for help on specific things, try to help us out and give a little better info like stats and training exp. Not trying to flame u at all, just trying to be able to give you the most accurate info possible. Good luck
    SORRY IM 5'7 200LBS 17%BODY FAT. IVE BEEN TRAINING FOR ALITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW.AND IM 21 .I TRAIN 5 DAYS A WEEK AND WORK ONE MUSCLE GROUP A DAY EXCEPT FOR BICS AND TRICS I DO THOSE TOGETHER. I WANT TO PUT ON MORE MASS AND AFTER THE CYCLE CUT UP BEFORE I HIT THE BEACH. GET TO 10-12%BF OR LESS. WHY WOULD U NOT RECOMMEND DBOL . JUST CURIOS.WHAT WOULD U RECOMMEND TO USE TO CUT AFTER THE CYCLE.BY THE WAY IM ON A 3,500CAL A DAY DIET NOW.60%CARB,20%PROT,20%FAT.THANKS FOR THE HELP.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Using D-bol to jump start the cycle is fina even in a first cycle. If you are only going to use nolva as your anti-e durring the cycle then you need to run 20mg through the cycle and PCT.

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg wk
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    evryone here has good advice. sorry to hear about your spine, bro. do yourself a favor and put the cycle off for a while after the surgery to make sure everything is ok. you dont want to risk a back injury while things are still healing. it wouldn't hurt to ask a doctor about aas use after surgery just to be safe. just my 2cents.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I agree Asiancuts,

Hold off on the cycle until you are fully healed from surgery. And go ahead and talk to your doctor about your cycle. I talk to my doctor all the time about my cycles. I just ask him if I can talk to him off the record. Then anything said will not be documented. Good luck and hope you recover quickly from surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    I agree Asiancuts,

Hold off on the cycle until you are fully healed from surgery. And go ahead and talk to your doctor about your cycle. I talk to my doctor all the time about my cycles. I just ask him if I can talk to him off the record. Then anything said will not be documented. Good luck and hope you recover quickly from surgery
    thanks guys it sucks now because it hurts to walk sit do anything. i am definitly gonna wait till i heal before i start a cycle. it just sucks knowing i cant work out for awhile and everything i worked fore will be gone.i know i will lose alot of muscle and bf will prob. go up to .i know itll be awhile before i can work out.thanks for the suggs and support.

Quote Originally Posted by rk713
    thanks guys it sucks now because it hurts to walk sit do anything. i am definitly gonna wait till i heal before i start a cycle. it just sucks knowing i cant work out for awhile and everything i worked fore will be gone.i know i will lose alot of muscle and bf will prob. go up to .i know itll be awhile before i can work out.thanks for the suggs and support.
    bump

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    also, you said you'd like to cut down. with that in mind, i would definately cut the dbol out; and also run liquidex as mudman suggested with 500 mgs enth a week for 12 weeks.

also, have you researched/considered a prop/fina cycle?

it would fit in pretty well with your goals.

good luck with the surgery bro.

why would u take the dbol out just curious.could i run the test for 16 or 20wks.ive heard of people running it that long.if not why would it be bad to do it. what kind of results might i excpet do u guys think ill drpo bf and gain a good amount of muscle.thanks.

why would u take the dbol out just curious.could i run the test for 16 or 20wks.ive heard of people running it that long.if not why would it be bad to do it. what kind of results might i excpet do u guys think ill drpo bf and gain a good amount of muscle.thanks.
    and can i do 3 or 4 ccs a week i m going to lose alot from the surgery and i want to put it on plus more.

and can i do 3 or 4 ccs a week i m going to lose alot from the surgery and i want to put it on plus more.
    bump....
    Last edited by rk713; 02-20-2004 at 12:19 PM.

bump....
    anybody

anybody
    bump

Thread Information