Thread: Test E.

Ronnie J is offline New Member

Test E.

I'm doing research before i start doing a cycle of test enanthate . To those of you who have used it. do i gradually cut the dose back or keep the same amount running the total time? the dose i was going to use is 200mg once a week. should i use clomid or something else after the cycle, if so how much and how is most effective? this is the first time i am going to use test. what are some of the side effects that have been experienced? any help would be greatly appreciated.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    200mg once a week is not enough, the lowest dosage i would recomend is 250mg a week, 400mg would be better, do not taper dosage, run for at least 10 weeks

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie J
    I'm doing research before i start doing a cycle of test enanthate. To those of you who have used it. do i gradually cut the dose back or keep the same amount running the total time? the dose i was going to use is 200mg once a week. should i use clomid or something else after the cycle, if so how much and how is most effective? this is the first time i am going to use test. what are some of the side effects that have been experienced? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    interesting, if you have been researching you would have found all of this info out....DO NOT taper doses EVER...YES you need clomid for PCT, and it would be a good idea to have an anti-e on hand like, nolvadex , in case of gyno...also with that low of a dose the side effects will be minimal, however, I recommend bumping it up to at least 400mg...most side effects can be counteracted...you need to do some more research first bro before using AS....

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    200mg once a week is not enough, the lowest dosage i would recomend is 250mg a week, 400mg would be better, do not taper dosage, run for at least 10 weeks
    you beat me to it again....

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    400mg is good but Iwould run 500mg... most people regret doin less then 500mg on there first cycle. I gained 30lbs on my first Test E cycle (500mg 10 weeks) I used ICN's and I tell you what they are the sh*t!!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    no need to start with 500 IMO!
    250mg every 4-5 days i think will be enough for a first cycle (and im going to make it from monday 1st march.. yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!).
    read a bit more on pct, clomid, nolva, anti e's, etc etc
    ciao

damian is offline Associate Member
    yah......the perfect first cycle
    good job fabry

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Test-E 250mgs E4D wks 1-10
    20mgs of nolva throughout
    Start clomid 2 weeks following last shot

*Of course diet and training need to be dead on for best results..

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    Bingo...... that was my first cycle, I gained really well off of it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did 250mg and transformed my body......But at that dose, you better make sure your diet is perfect!!!

Get it! is offline New Member
    I'm currently on it and I'm taking 500 mg every 6 days. It takes about three to four weeks before any gains, but on that fifth week watch out!!! My bench has went up by 25 lbs in a week.

Thread Information