gripex is offline Junior Member

ACNE: Meds to combat and not weaken your AS

I have done some research on the forum here reguarding acne. There seems to be a few medications you can take while on roids. Minocycline, accutane, Retin-A, do these all require a prescription? Do they take away from the effect of the steroids ? Im a little worried about acne and would like to know what im dealing with if i get a bad break out. Does nolva/clomid help? I understand that inconsistent levels of test is the major cause of acne? am i correct? Im getting a few zits on my back (nothing major at all) from using winstrol . I didnt get zits at all when i was on, but about a month after i came off the winny i started to pop out on my back. weird eh? Thanks in advance dudes.

gripex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gripex
    I have done some research on the forum here reguarding acne. There seems to be a few medications you can take while on roids. Minocycline, accutane, Retin-A, do these all require a prescription? Do they take away from the effect of the steroids? Im a little worried about acne and would like to know what im dealing with if i get a bad break out. Does nolva/clomid help? I understand that inconsistent levels of test is the major cause of acne? am i correct? Im getting a few zits on my back (nothing major at all) from using winstrol. I didnt get zits at all when i was on, but about a month after i came off the winny i started to pop out on my back. weird eh? Thanks in advance dudes.
    Anyone an ACNE expert?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 10 grams a day for two weeks then between 1-5 grams a day for maintenance.

Good stuff.

http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

Thread Information