ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member

Wink Can you drink winny?

well i hope the title got you attention, but my actuall question is about Test 400, my budy is telling me great things about it, but i don't know anything about it. I am looking to start my first cycle and so i am going to get test, would test 400 be good or what? i was just wondering if anyone had any info on test 400 personal use and that whole shabang.

drink winny....no way !!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yup, you sure can drink winny!

big swoll is offline Member
    YES.......you can drink your winny!!!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Winny can be drank, and in regards to test 400, it has a high BA content and can be a very painful injection.

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    His real question was on T-400..... yes T-400 is a great product but it will hurt like hell, (If this is your first cycle maybe try just test enth. for 10 weeks at 500mg a week.) Thats what I did and had awesome results. T-400 has Prop, Enth. and Cyp and made buy denkall for an example. Should run around $55 for a 10ml

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleClaar
    His real question was on T-400..... yes T-400 is a great product but it will hurt like hell, (If this is your first cycle maybe try just test enth. for 10 weeks at 500mg a week.) Thats what I did and had awesome results. T-400 has Prop, Enth. and Cyp and made buy denkall for an example. Should run around $55 for a 10ml
    to everyone who continues to spoil our fun, we know what his real question was, we were just saying yes you can drink winny because we are tired of people using false titles to threads to get people to answer their questions, so thanks guys for ruining our fun

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    to everyone who continues to spoil our fun, we know what his real question was, we were just saying yes you can drink winny because we are tired of people using false titles to threads to get people to answer their questions, so thanks guys for ruining our fun
    sorry to spoil the fun wasnt tryin to be a party pooper!.. just givin my .02
    Its just dum on how many threads there are on drinking winny... Personally I thinks its a gay idea, your a ***** if you cant handle the shots! But again what ever floats your boat then go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleClaar
    sorry to spoil the fun wasnt tryin to be a party pooper!.. just givin my .02
    Its just dum on how many threads there are on drinking winny... Personally I thinks its a gay idea, your a ***** if you cant handle the shots! But again what ever floats your boat then go for it!
    hey, i'll admit it, i was too much of a pussy to handle the ed pain injections, as i would call them, that sh*t hurts man!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i was messing around about the winny i already knw you can drink it, and you are suppost to was it down with a shot of everclears and all that, but i wondering more or less if t 400 would be right for me

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    i was messing around about the winny i already knw you can drink it, and you are suppost to was it down with a shot of everclears and all that, but i wondering more or less if t 400 would be right for me
    go with a single ester for 10-12 week...enth or cyp will be alot better and less painful...t-400 causes unstable blood level b/c of the diffrent esters...

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    What kind of cookie????

cookies just dont fit in my diet right now. maybe an oatmeal one i suppose.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    The injectable winny is not made for drinking.. If you dont want to take the shot, there are 50mg/tabs out there for that purpose!

X..

Thread Information