Klownshoes is offline New Member

15 yrs old and juicing!!

Hey all....what is the youngest age that you have seen someone hit the gear at? There are these two "kids" that are obviously juicing and have no idea whats going on at my gym. One kid is 15 and is loaded with side effects right now...gyno, horrible acne, and water retention. The other is around 17-18 and isn't doing much better. My question is this...do I be a responsible person and tell them kids to lay off the sauce before they **** themselves up or do I forget it and let everyone in the gym make comments and laugh behind their backs? they have come up to me and have talked about training and seem like good "kids" that just need some direction. I really need some input here guys as I hate to see someone so young mess their bodies up and look like crap doing it.

Klownshoes

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, at that age, they will be defiant and think they are indestructable. But, If you know them, I would definitely do my best to educate them. Maybe point them to this board.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I think I would say something to them. If they are not receptive to your advice . . . well, what are you going to do, you know?

Who would seel a 15 YO kid steroids ? That is reprehensible.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! 15 years old and taking AAS!!! Obviously this kid is a dumb ass and will most not likely not listen to you! Besides from the sounds of it, it is already too late. He probably has already done a considerable amount of damage to his body.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I would try to talk to them, 15 is way to young.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    help them bro..im sure they have no father figure what so ever if they are juiceing this young....direct them here also...explain to them that its not bad if done correctly...get them to come here and learn

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i would tell their parents. kids these days.

I'm thinking that if I do say something they will probably disregard it anyways but I have to do something. Maybe telling them about this place would be a great idea, that way if they educate themselves and decide against continuing the gear it won't seem like I'm preaching to them. As for whos selling them gear I haven't a clue but alot of high schools and middles chools for that matter are having problems with students using aas. It has been written up in the local papers many times.

Klownshoes

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Do you know for sure they are using steroids ?? They could be on prohormones...I would talk to them first and find out for sure.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yes it's bad they are juicing....

You can be a hero to them..(if they know it or not) if you go up to them.. and say something like "hey, i know how to get rid of those side effects from the roids you are taking"

then you will have thier ear.. and educate them on the dangers..

and teach them the correct way to use..

cause at this point.. they aren't going to stop.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I would definitely find out for sure before saying anything. Could be prohormones or some other BS like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Do you know for sure they are using steroids?? They could be on prohormones...I would talk to them first and find out for sure.
    I am quite sure at this point as I have heard them talking about dosages and other things related to gear...plus, i have yet to see pro-hormones produce the degree of sides that these kids have. If it were just acne I would chalk it up to puberty but water retention and gyno? Not to mention the fact that they are pretty big for such young guys.

Klownshoes

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Yes it's bad they are juicing....

You can be a hero to them..(if they know it or not) if you go up to them.. and say something like "hey, i know how to get rid of those side effects from the roids you are taking"

then you will have thier ear.. and educate them on the dangers..

and teach them the correct way to use..

cause at this point.. they aren't going to stop.......
    good idea spy...atleast give educate them on nolva and clomid...then give them a liquid research site

I think what I will do is tell them about this site and mention that it is a very usefull site for suplementation and training. If they check it out they will eventually learn about aas pros and cons and hopefully make informed decisions regarding them. I think I will steer away from telling them about clomid and arima and other ancillaries as I wouldn't want someone taking it the wrong way and calling the police thinking I am trying to sell them juice Thanks to all who responded...

Klownshoes
    Last edited by Klownshoes; 02-23-2004 at 10:49 AM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    ill never understand why kids jump into this at such a young age...
    what pisses me off even more is the prick who sold them the gear knowing they were to young and had no knowledge of as use and the repercussions . i wish only the worst for people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    good idea spy...atleast give educate them on nolva and clomid...then give them a liquid research site
    At their age, the anti e's can be just as bad as the juice. Here is a post from not long ago with lots of relevant info on anti e's and not fully grown individuals. Especially bad for males that are not yet full grown!
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=82619

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=84548
    Last edited by einstein1905; 02-23-2004 at 11:38 AM.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownshoes
    I'm thinking that if I do say something they will probably disregard it anyways but I have to do something. Maybe telling them about this place would be a great idea, that way if they educate themselves and decide against continuing the gear it won't seem like I'm preaching to them. As for whos selling them gear I haven't a clue but alot of high schools and middles chools for that matter are having problems with students using aas. It has been written up in the local papers many times.

Klownshoes

Klownshoes, where are you from?

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    man say something to them using AS is not a game or a joke, if they are not doing things right they could really **** them selves up.

Quote Originally Posted by Big MFN D
    man say something to them using AS is not a game or a joke, if they are not doing things right they could really **** them selves up.
    They AREN'T doing things right.....he's 15.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOak182
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! 15 years old and taking AAS!!! Obviously this kid is a dumb ass and will most not likely not listen to you! Besides from the sounds of it, it is already too late. He probably has already done a considerable amount of damage to his body.

Or just maybe! there not dumb but uneducated about AAS. just a thought! Educate then

Thread Information