Swedish_Viking is offline New Member

Arrow Swedish new guy need some advice

Hi guys. I´m totally new to this forum and to AS to. I´m looking to start a cycle in a few weeks. Just not sure what do go with. As I said, I don´t know TOO much about this but I´ve spent a good 5hours reading this forums before joining.
    I´ve been offered a good price on deca from organon. No fake for sure. Thing is, this dude who´s offering this to me told me nothing about pct and such, so that I had to figure out myself. He has also raised this deca-only cycle to the skies telling me how good it is. No side-effects to talk about compared to test and so on. Looking at the steroid -effectiveness-page this DOES look true. But after reading this forum and trying to learn from U guys I´m not so sure about Deca anymore.

Seeing that most of U fancy a single-ester testo ,such as test-e and test-p, above both susta and deca(alone) this looks like it would be the right way to go. My only concern is that I risk to bloat with this. Now, I will be taking nolva in proper dozes during the cycle but what about l-dex. This I´ve found no info about what this is and I´m not going to make the common mistake of starting a cycle before I know what I´m doing.

My goals with this is to look "good" in the summer. Don´t want to look bloat and so on so keep that in mind when giving me any advice.

Got a pic in my avatar to show you how I look now that I´m clean. Do I have a good ground?

Great forum by the way.
    Thnx Guys

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You will gain some size off of a deca only cycle but you will lose your sex drive and not keep as much gains as you would if you added test. I would recomend doing a test only cycle for your first.

razor67 is offline Banned
    wise choice researching before you ran deca alone..
    test enanthate at 500mg for 10 weeks..
    nolvadex at 10mg and ldex at .25 will keep the water down.
    clomid 300/100/50 start 2 weeks after last inj.

Ok.This sounds as I expected. I will go for testo. but which one? And if I do get bloat by it even though I use nolva an such, can i go for clenbuterol afterward to get ripped?? I know it´s alot of newbie questions but I didn´t find any answers to this or I might have missed it.
    Thnx for the help so far Nevaenuf.

Edit:
    I wrote the same time as you Razor. Didn´t see your advice until after. I will go for this cycle. But I still don´t understand what i-dex is?? is it short for some longer name and what does it do?? Don´t find it in the profiles either.
    Last edited by Swedish_Viking; 02-23-2004 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Missed post

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    take ldex, to keep the bloat down...

and prefereably test prop...(no bloat) everyday injections
    or test enanthate ... e4d (every 4th day)
    or test cyp e7d (every 7th day)

in this order of preference..
    first cycle is test only recommended

Picture isn't very good....

need more info..

age weight, ht, training experience.. goals..................
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    l-dex is liquidex, a liquid form of arimidex . Arimidex inhibits the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, thus preventing estrogen related side effects.

razor67 is offline Banned
    the water you retain will come off after the cycle..
    make sure your diet is in check and do cardio, a little clen if you want.. shouldnt be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    take ldex, to keep the bloat down...

and prefereably test prop...(no bloat) everyday injections
    or test enanthate ... e4d (every 4th day)
    or test cyp e7d (every 7th day)

in this order of preference..
    first cycle is test only recommended

Picture isn't very good....

need more info..

age weight, ht, training experience.. goals..................
    I´ll put my pic up on members pic section. I´m not to satisfied with the bf% so I´ll work on that.

weight:190lbs
    height:6ft

experience: worked out for about 2,5years.
    Goals: I´d say "looking good" and gaining some strength pretty much explains what I´m after. I´m not really sure how much mass I can expect from the above cycle but as always: bigger is better as long as it looks good.

I know what you mean... but your shoulders and chest looked good...

try the test only... i recommend the test en 500 mg e4th day....

ldex .25 everyday... clomid pct..

good luck...

hit the diet section................

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish_Viking
    I´ll put my pic up on members pic section. I´m not to satisfied with the bf% so I´ll work on that.

weight:190lbs
    height:6ft

experience: worked out for about 2,5years.
    Goals: I´d say "looking good" and gaining some strength pretty much explains what I´m after. I´m not really sure how much mass I can expect from the above cycle but as always: bigger is better as long as it looks good.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

If i tell you this...

i will get flamed.. but what the heck... you are in better shape that most after a cycle..

so...

naw................ changed............

that would rip you up good...if you do alot of different substances

but if you get sides.... we wouldnt be able to tell which product was doing it to you..

that's why a test only cycle is recommended for a 1st cycle...........
    Last edited by spywizard; 02-23-2004 at 09:36 AM.

Rules

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    flame for spy.

yea i deserve it..........

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    flame for spy.

Rules

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Viking join www.bodymass.org bro. The bros here are good but you might want some Swedish help

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    If i tell you this...

i will get flamed.. but what the heck... you are in better shape that most after a cycle..

so...

naw................ changed............

that would rip you up good...if you do alot of different substances

but if you get sides.... we wouldnt be able to tell which product was doing it to you..

that's why a test only cycle is recommended for a 1st cycle...........
    Don´t go trough any trouble for my sake man! Don´t want U to get flamed because of me. But thnx for it though.

Now I get a little confused or more like....hmmm...indecisive state of mind would be the words I think (remember I´m swedish)
    It is true that you wouldnt be able to help me as good but it is quite hard to stay away from a stack when U put it like that.

But if it is your final advice that I should stay on only test-e for 10weeks, then I will. I realize I must be patient about this to get the results I want.

indica is offline Banned
    i got the same advice about the deca only and now i have started the cycle. But now when i found this forum and saw all the posts about deca only im getting some sust too. what do you think, should i stop the deca or should i continue with it and the sust??? (its my first cycle,,, and yes im swedish too)

I don´t know actually. Depends on how long you´ve been on the cycle. What I´ve heard it WILL shut you down hard. But shooting some testo together with deca is probably the best advice I can give U at this point. But there are quite a few guys out there that is more capable of giving U advice than me. I´m still a newbie my self.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    i got the same advice about the Deca only and now i have started the cycle. But now when i found this forum and saw all the posts about deca only im getting some sust too. what do you think, should i stop the deca or should i continue with it and the sust??? (its my first cycle,,, and yes im swedish too)
    How far into the cycle are you? If you just started, I would stop and get the correct gear and do IT RIGHT! When I first started, I did the same thing with TREN . But I stopped immediately and took the advise from all the guys on the board. (Im so glad I did)

Thread Information