Thread: Boldenon

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

Boldenon

Can anybody tell me wat Boldenon does...is it a mass builder, a cutter? Ive done searches on it, and i cant find anything on it....and on the searches ive seen that alot of u say its good shit...so can sum1 help me out here....thanx

Dave..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Boldenon is Equipoise .

equipoise is a fat burner, cutter right?

Dave..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it can be used as a mass builder if stacked withthe right thing,and it all depends on your diet,it will give u moderate weight gains and strength,while giving u crazy vascularity and hardness,and pumps to cry for!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    like big N said it can be stacked for mass or cutting depending on your diet. I just finished a mass cycle with Tokkyo Boldenon and it made me hungery all the time. That could be a major drawback in a cutting cycle. imao

aight thanx for the info........okay next question for ya's, i wanna bulk up, like really bulk up, im already cut as it is....ive been taken dbol tabs for about 3 weeks now, and im starting deca this week, should i throw in sum of the boldenon, or would that be a bad idea?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Eq and Deca ? Yea, I think that'd be pretty good. IMO though, ya shoulda started them at the same time as the Dbol . The Boldneon will definitely help and I can't see any reason it would be a bad idea. How are you planning on running them? Maybe deca at 500mgs a week and eq at 400mgs a weeK? Just curious. BTW, just read another post that said this wouldn't be that good a combo b/c they use the same receptors and said it would be better to take one and then the other. This would seem to make a really long cycle in your case, so maybe hold off on the eq. Your call.
    Last edited by JP1570; 01-22-2002 at 05:54 AM.

Bro, I do NOT recommend running EQ and Deca together. From what I hear, they bind to the same receptors in the body and wouldn't be very effective together. Pick one of them, and throw in test with it. 400mg of EQ/Deca and 400-600mg Test would be great.

Later

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Eq and Deca? Yea, I think that'd be pretty good.
    No it's not a good idea. You would be better off running deca and test, or EQ and test.

Guys, please DO NOT answer questions if you ARE NOT 100% sure of yourself. That is why we have "Vets" and "forum moderators". By all means interact and use your EXPERIENCE but please limit your responses to what you have first hand knowledge with. This is serious business and remember, the #1 priority is keeping people safe. It's not safe for a member who has only researched gear to be giving out cycle advice. Not flaming anybody, but lets be careful with what we say...please.

Pete

Likewise, I mentioned at the bottom of my post that many believed this is not a good idea, but that I saw no harm in it.

but that I saw no harm in it.
    No flame bro...but what are you basing this on?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Definately should have started the EQ/Test with your dbol . Unless you have esterless EQ and Test Prop/Phenyl/Suspension, you are going to have a 2-3 week gap when nothing is in your system. The dbol should only be ran 4 weeks, and if you start the EQ next week and it is from TTokkyo and some Enanth/Cyp/Sust, it will be about week 7 before it gets into you, so your body will be rollercoastering, which is not good for estrogen and will ultimately probably leve to a hormonal imbalance where i believe you will be more susceptible to gyno, water retention, and fat deposits.

Research before hand next time, and if you can, get yourself some prop for those 3 weeks, so by the time the enanth(or whatever you use), and eq kicks in , your body will have had its hormones already in an elevated state. JMO. Take it for what it's worth, and nothing more.

Personal experience. I did 8 wks of deca at 250mg/wk (stupid cycle with no research at all) about a year ago. For 4 wks of that, I took 300mg of eq with it. Maybe I just wasn't disciplined enough with my eating on deca alone, but during those wks, I found it much easier to eat lots of protein and found my gains seemed to be better, probably as a result of eating better. Anyway though, I found it much easier to eat, and my gains seemed to be better. No nutritional advice is universal, and from a beginner at the time to another seemingly beginner (halo) I thought it might work, especially if he already has the gear in hand. I was simply stating an opinion and if you want to keep the board free from so-called uneducated opinions, then back your assertions with medical evidence, of which I have none, and people will surely see it your way. This is also not intended to be a flame, and I'm sorry if it comes off sounding a little adversarial. I've been trying to schedule my last semester of classes at the 3ring circus that is LSU all night and all morning with no luck, so I'm not in the best mood. Later bro.

I was simply stating an opinion and if you want to keep the board free from so-called uneducated opinions, then back your assertions with medical evidence, of which I have none, and people will surely see it your way.
    Here's the problem actual studies of AAS from accredited institutions are few and far between, and very vague to say the least. That's why we DEPEND on the input of the guys who have put in years learning about how these drugs work by researching, expirimenting and gaining hands on practical experience....the vetrans "Vets". I have NO problem with you voicing your opininon, but please qualify your statements with a preface "It has been my experience that..., I got the following results from that exact same cycle..., I'm still relativly new, but my research has indicated". I would like a new member to know who is giving him advice on how to administer these potentially dangerous drugs. The number of posts is not indicative of how much knowledge a member has....I have more than 2000 posts (and I'm a moderator) but I answer less than 25% of the steroid questions because I KNOW I'm not qualified to give that advice. I said it before and I'll say it again..be careful what you say and how you word it.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

pete couldn't be more right on that...

AAS is one of the few things that the users really and truly know more than the docs do. maybe if my doctor had 20" arms I would listen to him about aas. on this same, off topic point i'm blundering to make (lol), i find that it is best not to tell anyone that i am taking aas because of the misinformation they have received from doctors and the like. people immediately tend to look at me like i have white powder under my nose because i've put on a little muscle...

how off topic can i get here?? lol

So does anyone know WHY running Eq and Deca together is a bad idea? Yeah they work on the same receptors, but if you are taking relatively low doesages of each why wouldn't you be able to enjoy the mass building effects of deca with the hardening and vascular effect of Eq? I mean some guys take 800mg deca a week. So why would it matter if Deca and Eq use the same receptors if you are taking 400mg deca and 300mg eq a week?

Not saying anyone is wrong - I have no idea. I would just like an explanatioin. I love deca, and I hear eq is easy on the hair and acne as well. I'm about to start my second cycle(Deca/Var), and I don't want to use test because of my predispostion to acne and hairloss.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking the same thing Mr. Durden. If you have enough recptors for 800 mg of one then you should have enough receptors for a combination of 400 and 400 of both. I don't know, maybe what they're saying is that yeah, you will still get good gains, but not as good as if you use a stack that utilizes even more of your receptors. Someone that knows the deal please enlighten us!

Good point Pete. I'll remember that in the future.

I don't know whether 400+400 of each would work the same as 800 of one? That is a very interesting point. My recommendation, however, was to use either deca or eq to hit one set of receptors, and test to hit a completely different set. In the example of a person's receptors being able to absorb 800mg, then you could get 800mg of deca/eq and 800mg test for a combined total of 1600mg of steroids in the system (these numbers are all theoretical, I don't know if its possible to absorb all that or not).

BTW, your receptors expand with extended AS use. A first timer would probably not be able to absorb more than 300-400mg at the deca/eq receptor. But as he continues to cycle throughout time, his receptors would expand until he can absorb more, such as 800-1000mg. That is why I think it is a waste of money and also dangerous for beginners to take doses higher than 300-400mg. I see all these first timers taking 800mg of eq and wondering why they have so many side effects and aren't growing any faster than their buddy who is on only 400mg.

DISCLAIMER: These are all just my own personal experiences with cycles as well as based on results I've seen on many of my friends. I have no medical proof of any of this, just what I have learned and seen over time.

Gonna be huge,

I see your point. So what if a newbie wanted the mass of deca and the pumps from eq. Could he, theoretically, do 200mg of deca and 300mg of eq per week.

The reason I am so interested in this is because I don't want to use test yet because I don't want to deal with the acne I just got over two years ago and because I want to keep my hair for a few more years. Plus, since I got such good results from deca I figured I'd give it another go. I did a cycle of deca only @ 400mg a week and gained 25lbs. I didn't have any sides to speak of, but the nips got a little puffy. So, I was thinking, hey if I did a low doesage of Deca and Eq I could get the benefits of both and steer clear from possible deca gyno. I know guys who have stacked the two and had good results, but they are morons so their advise is meaningless to me.

comments are not only welcome they are appreciated,

TD

BUMP

I don't know if taking 200mg Deca and 300mg EQ is good or not? I have never tried it.... If you try it, let us know how it works

If I were you, I would still stack test in there (I can't stand a cycle without some test... I live for the stuff). If you are worried about acne, get some accutane. Just run a low dose of test (400mg/w) and then you can try the combo of 200+200 and see what kind of results you get. It'll probably be good, but I don't know for sure?

Thread Information