treyone is offline Junior Member

cLOMID QUESTION..

I Havent Started My First Cycle So Dont Flame Me For My Question...lol...im Doin Research And What Not...and I Was Wodnering Where Do U Get Nolva And Clomid From?..do U Get It From Your Supplier Or Do U Have To Get It From A Doctor?? Wouldnt It Be Kinda Weird Tellin A Doctor, "hi, Im Juicing And I Need Some Pct's Inorder To Get My Test. Levels Back?"..lol..any Help Would Be Appreciated Bros

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    suppliers and research companies carry clomid, no need to go to a doctor, although, you should go to a doctor to get your blood panels

thnx alot is it relatively expensive?

razor67 is offline Banned
    nope

yea....i know ppl who take As'S..and they never have used NOLVA or CLOMID....what are the affects of not taking it, so i can tell them

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    So you can tell "them", clomid helps restore natural test production by signaling your body to release LH. Nolva is an SERM which binds to receptor sites to effectively block estrogen from binding to these receptors and causing gyno, water retention, and fat deposits. By not having either you leave your body post cycle in a condition where natutral test production is zero to minimal, and estrogen levels are at a high, not only does this increase sides, but it will help to quickly eliminate gains made on cycle.

ok man, thnx alot, i will be sure and tell them

i have read so much about me doing my first cycle...i have decided to go TEST ONLY..then pct after..then i will stack my second cycle..but i have been reading i will get some good gains from test alone..with proper diet, and work out routine..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treyone
    yea....i know ppl who take As'S..and they never have used NOLVA or CLOMID....what are the affects of not taking it, so i can tell them
    Putting on 20lbs and loosing it all. Happens all the time to people that skip post cycle therapy . Its a real tradegy IMO.

~US~

(not starting 1st cylce until i get a full grasp of what i will be doing and etc...save tha flames for later )

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad to hear that bro...doing things right the first time will pay off ten-fold. Let us know what cycle you decide on so we can further help you out. Good luck,

~US~

iyte, man..thnx alot

iyte, man..thnx alot

Thread Information