Thread: injury info.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

injury info.

hi, i just wanted to know if anyone could help me with some info. on a shoulder injury i have. friday i got diagnosd with a labreal / slap tear on my left shoulder. has anyone had this before? also does this always require surgery and how long does it take to get back into the gym after surgery? also my situation includes that i have purchased kits of GH with some test to prepare for the summer, so if i get the surgery in a week will i have enough time to recuperate and take my cycle before the summer begins or should i wait, do my cycle soon , get ready for the summer, and get the surgery after the summer if i need it? thanks for all info.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

I would like to know more about your injury...where exactly is it located? What kind of pain do you have?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    GH has been shown to reduce recovery times in elderly patiens undergoing full hip replacement. If you're getting surgery, i would reccommend using the GH alone for 8 weeks prior to the surgery and 8 weeks after, at around 5 iu's per day.

njk
    has anyone had this type of tear in the shoulder?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have had a tear of the glenoid labrum in the left shoulder. What the surgeon would need to assess is if the tear is the result of dislocations of the joint. If so are the dislocations anterior or posterior i.e. popping out through the front or back of the shoulder. Anterior dislocations are the most common and if surgery is required for this type of injury you will be in a sling with a 4-6month recovery period.

njk
    can you lift on a slap tear

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

What did the doc tell you? Did he send you to a surgeon? If so, what did he say?

I had surgery on my AC joint in my rt shoulder on thursday. It doesn't hurt too bad, and I'm looking forward to being able to start working out again.

Stengun

Thread Information