Thread: Deca Dick

show_cdp_nei is offline New Member

Deca Dick

Whats the deal with Deca dick? Is it cureable? How does one overcome this issue? I still have 7 more shots of Deca...and the limp bizkit is not functioning. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Oh man, this deca thing is turning into an epidemic. Please tell me you aren't taking deca alone? If you are, then you might be in for a little spell. Do proper PCT and hope for the best.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    It can take a long time to over come erectile dysfunction related to deca shutdown. along time meaning months. If you have this side, why would you continue the cycle? Continuing will only make it harder to bring back your hpta. And not to preach, but you should have looked into whatyou were doing beforehand, you need to run test with deca to keep sexual function.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Will PCT help this guy recover his hpta....

hcg ...

clomid

nolv

????????????????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you use test in the cycle or just Deca ?

Going through PCT should restore his natural test functions but if he used no test in the cycle then he's shutdown very hard and may have a hard time getting back up.

I would either get a hold of some Prop or end the cycle now and start PCT in 3 weeks.

Next time do your homework and you will not have these problems.

How long have you been running the deca alone?? PCT might help if the timeframe is reasonable.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    can typical PCT restore Hpta? how soon will recovery take??

6-8 weeks??? and can he expect recovery???

I know everyone is different.. just trying to ask the questions that this guy seems to need to know..

and i didn't know either..

so thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Did you use test in the cycle or just Deca ?

Going through PCT should restore his natural test functions but if he used no test in the cycle then he's shutdown very hard and may have a hard time getting back up.

I would either get a hold of some Prop or end the cycle now and start PCT in 3 weeks.

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Depending on how long you have been on, I would realy consider starting the prop as Mudman said and running it past the deca . This should make recovery easier and help soldier boystand up just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Did you use test in the cycle or just Deca?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It should recover is HPTA functions back to normal..... the problem is if he continues the cycle or doesn't add test then the recover could end up being very long and hard.

I have stupid friends that would run Deca only cycles and never run PCT and would come back...... They felt like **** for awhile but they did come back. I would do things right so that I don't have to go through a tough recovery....... This is where you will lose or keep your gains.

Yeah spywizard, we need to know how long he's been running the deca alone to even be in the same ballpark, if he's been running it for 3 weeks or a month I would say that PCT would help, but if he's been doing it for 10 weeks then thats something else.

MachZ is offline Member
    I like the idea of running prop right away and if it was me I would loose the deca now and hit 125mg prop ED and see what happens.

show_cdp_nei is offline New Member

deca dick

I have been on test (Omnadren 250) along with the Deca . I have 9 more shots (every 3rd day). I ended the dbol a week ago. This cycle is a 12 week cycle. I have some clomid and T3 left....starting after the Deca is done.

Will I be OK?

Thanks.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by show_cdp_nei
    I have been on test (Omnadren 250) along with the Deca . I have 9 more shots (every 3rd day). I ended the dbol a week ago. This cycle is a 12 week cycle. I have some clomid and T3 left....starting after the Deca is done.

Will I be OK?

Thanks.

Get rid of the T3 it eats your muscle. You need to run test with the T3. I did a long cycle of deca alone and 7 months later i still wasnt recovered. but i said **** it and did another cycle of test and eq. I am going to double my Clomid period and hope that i can get some HCG before this cycle is over.

Bro you should run your clomid at 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-7, and 50mg days 8-21. But if you are really shut down you should go longer. I am planning on running mine 300mg days 1-2, 100mg days 3-14, 50 mg days 14-45

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by show_cdp_nei

Will I be OK?

Thanks.
    I would only shoot the deca once a week at 400mlg. or cut it out all together. Remember there can be other things in life that keeps you from getting it up.IE tired of the same girl,jerking off to much, those kind of things.

Make sure to run the test higher than the deca. I very seriously don't think you have deca dick after three shots but it is possible.

Just make sure the test is higher than the deca , after 3 injects, doubtful on the deca dick

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would split up the Deca dose along with your Test (Monday and Thursday) I would make sure the Test dose was higher than the Deca and I would definitley run 4 weeks of Clomid. I also hope you started the test the same time you ran the Deca.

Reggie Lewis is offline New Member

dude...

Dude.. if it kills you willy then pick something else to choose from. Deca is renowned for making you uhh.. well... become less of a man.. get my drift. I personally donīt use it anymore because it makes me feel like crap and it turns my dick into a limp noodle... but hey... to each his own.. right?
    Stay healthy..

Thread Information