justin g is offline New Member

clen's anticatabolic effect?

whats up guys?
    i just have a quick question about clenbuterol and its dosage. i am about to finish a two month cutting diet and ive lost about 10 -15 pounds, not alot but ive kept most of my muscle. anyways after spring break ill be starting a mini-bulking cycle to get bigger for the summer. my question about clen is, after the bulk, would taking clen at a low dosage say 80mcg a day keep my body from catabolizing? im pretty lean right now so im not wanting to do the pyramiding up and down for 2 weeks( mainly i dont want the shakes, and constant sweating that my friends have told me about) so could i run a low dosage 80mcg a day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, just to help perserve my muscle, while cutting for the summer? any knowledge on this would greatly be appreciated.

thanks,
    justin g.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    www.basskilleronline.com has several very good articles on clen that will answer your questions cuz i'm too lazy to type it out lol.
    Look under fatloss I think it's in there.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I am not a biochemist, but I did ask this question a while back. I was told that Clen 's anticatabolic properties are overstated.

Thread Information