Blackac is offline Associate Member

Loosing weight on 5th week of cycle?

Im on my 5th week of my TEST/DECA /ANADROL cycle, and any water weight i had, i lost it, in a matter of 2 days i lost 6 lbs...Does this sound normal...

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    did you just finish the anadrol recently? it could just be the rapid loss of water like you said.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    did you just finish the anadrol recently? it could just be the rapid loss of water like you said.
    Thats what it most def. sounds like! I agree with asiancuts, its probably from the Anadrol even though you are still taking other AAS.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I would agree 100% that its the drol water weight that you are losing.

Ok thats ok then......Do u think with 5 more weeks on my cycle, with the TEST/DECA i will recover.....I mean the 4th week is the recommended time to cut the anadrol ..

TheJuicer is offline Member
    With most people after they drop anadrol and water weight drops that the anadrol gave you and your strength may dip for a minute but dont worry the Test and Deca are just getting warmed up....how was the results from anadrol...did you like them...I have been sitting on a 4 week supply but I'm nervous about the sides...for me it the mood swings...D-bol hit me hard like that!!

Put it this way, i looked at my self in the mirrior and i was so satisified. that i wouldnt mind staying how i was geting bigger wasnt such a need now, i was staisifed with what i saw, now i dropped in weight a i little, and of course confidence goes down a little...My strength went throught the roof, its still where it was also, i havnt lost any strength....I didnt have one side effect.

At first i thought this is happening because last week instead of my normal 400MG of DECA i only took 200 MG, had to go out of town.....But i will take 200mg on thursday and 200mg on sunday.......I dont hink this was the problem
    Last edited by Blackac; 02-23-2004 at 07:44 PM.

Thread Information