joe c is offline New Member

Would Winny be my best bet?

Im curious if Winthrol would be the most successful cycle for me. I weigh 135, and am looking to get lean and cut. I dont desire to build any mass at all. Im considering taking a cycle of Winthrol (50mg every other day). Is this my best bet? Thanks.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    winstrol only cycles are not recommended, 135 lbs, how old are you?? How much more could you possibly lean out at 135? I think you might want to look into diet and cardio to achieve your goal.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont way enough to take a cycle bro. 135 I know chicks that way more then you if your 21.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, lets not rip him on his weight. Now, what the guys are saying is a winstrol only cycle is bad. 2. you can probably get bigger with a proper diet.

What are you goals anyway?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with BLT lets not rip him on his weight lets instead rip him because his first post is a "can i do winny only"..... this goes to show how newbies do not read the ed forum nor do they use the search button.... had he he would have seen that winny only would be a bad idea.... sorry bro but you need to search before asking in the future

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    My problem with this is that he's got serious body dysmorphic problems if he's 135 and doesn't wish to get any bigger, only lean out. It's nearly impossible to carry any fat at 135, which leads me to believe he's anorexic. You need FOOD and LIFTING. not anabolics.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You don't need steriods to be lean and cut @ 135lbs. You should be lean already...

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I hate to flame, but so many options here
    1. Winny only cycle... if you did ANY research at all, you wouldn't even ask this question.
    2. 135??? Tell me you meant 235. I'm not slamming you on your weight (well, maybe a little), but what can you possibly wish to lose at 135?? Unless your 5 ft tall, you shouldn't have any fat to lose. I agree with chrisAdams... look into anorexia counseling if you are serious.
    3. If you are asking questions like these, it is a blazing red flag that AS is not for you. These questions (and your negative stance on bulking at 135) attest to the fact that AS are not for you, at least til you get in the right frame of mind and learn a little more about the common, simple aspects of AS (in other words research the educational threads and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!)
    4. I COULD go on, but would it really matter??

fabry is offline Senior Member
    you mean 135kg... right? i hope!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Do some research and you will find the answer to most of your questions. If it is your first cycle, bulk up then try a test only cycle.

jbigstick25 is offline New Member
    Honestly bro.....Good diet and the right amount of training will get you started. If it comes down to it......135 bro.....Save your money for now.....try to gain on your own. No flame here at all......

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Go natural bro... I am natural and still gaining size at 27yrs old. With the right diet and training there is no reason to hit the juice just yet. At 21yrs old and 135lbs you have a lot of natural size you can put on. Besides, the juice won't cut you up with out the right diet and training. Research for a while then hit something in a few years if you want.

Peace,

CC

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe more people aren't absolutely shocked about this guy wanting to cut at 135! When I read that I almost fell outta my chair and busted my ass!

joe c is offline New Member
    I attempted to use the search, but only found posts about peoples cycles in regards to building mass. I am already lean, but am looking for a way to get a lot more cut. I already weigh 135, any less and yea, id be anorexic. Im just looking for a way to get a lot more defined.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man 135 is not good at all.... think about how much a 135 pound bench barbell feels like.. thats what you weight bro.. in no way can that be healthy... i have doubts you even 21, so in that case any kinda of anabolic would be a big mistake. being that you are only 135 you have a long way to go before you should consider juicing. I would think it would be logical to say you should weight AT LEAST 165-185 before you do AS. how much more definition can you possibly gain at that weight? lol you don;t want people to see right through you cause your too small.

Thread Information