supernewb is offline New Member

dianobol and winstrol newb cycle

I'm new to the cycling and stacking scene. I was wondering if anyone had any tips about creating a cycle with dianobol and winstrol . I prefer taking pills rather than the needles for medical reasons. I understand that many people assert you cannot get real gains without needles, but I only have this stuff. I also know that people here get real upset when you just ask for a stack, but I don't have anywhere else to go. I've looked all over this site for the last two days, and I think I'm ready to give this a shot. Any tips anyone? Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you won't get many postive responses about doing an "all" oral cycle, especially running two compounds that are 17aa and are really hard on the liver. A dbol /winstrol cycle makes no sense!! I know thats all you have, but that doesn't make it right for you to take it. Now, DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle. Winstrol is usually taken at the end of a cycle to help with muscle hardness. Ones a bulker, the other is a cutter. So, again, the 2 together makes no sense. Now, why cant you take injections? If your not ready for injections, you are NOT ready for Steroids . Anything gains you obtain from DBOL, you will most likely lose. YOU NEED TO RUN SOME TEST! Plain and simple. Any questions, let me know

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-23-2004 at 01:05 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    This is posted twice, delete one of them. By the way dont do oral only cycles.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, you won't get many postive responses about doing an "all" oral cycle, especially running two compounds that are really hard on the liver. A dbol /winstrol cycle makes no sense!! I know thats all you have, but that doesn't make it right for you to take it. Now, DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle. Winstrol is usually taken at the end of a cycle to help with muscle hardness. Ones a bulker, the other is a cutter. So, again, the 2 together makes no sense. Now, why cant you take injections? If your not ready for injections, you are NOT ready for Steroids . Anything gains you obtain from DBOL, you will most likely lose. YOU NEED TO RUN SOME TEST! Plain and simple. Any questions, let me know

BLT
    perfect.... and dont do a oral only... especially dbol and winny!!! complete opposites!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Well, you won't get many postive responses about doing an "all" oral cycle, especially running two compounds that are 17aa and are really hard on the liver. A dbol /winstrol cycle makes no sense!! I know thats all you have, but that doesn't make it right for you to take it. Now, DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle. Winstrol is usually taken at the end of a cycle to help with muscle hardness. Ones a bulker, the other is a cutter. So, again, the 2 together makes no sense. Now, why cant you take injections? If your not ready for injections, you are NOT ready for Steroids . Anything gains you obtain from DBOL, you will most likely lose. YOU NEED TO RUN SOME TEST! Plain and simple. Any questions, let me know

BLT
    Right on!! Nothing more to add!

peace,

ttgb

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Oh wait...what are your stats? age, stats, training experience, etc.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'll give you a tip...your not ready for steriods ...

I can also get other stuff like deca if I need it. What test would go best with either the dbol or win? I wont definatly start all this stuff until I'm 100% ready. I understand the complications that go with AS, but I'm not afraid to try. Thanks for the advice all.

im 6 feet 145 pounds, and have been lifting for about a year or so. age 18. which test would I have to do the least injections with?

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Why are some many people afraid of needles? I mean thats half the fun!!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supernewb
    im 6 feet 145 pounds, and have been lifting for about a year or so. age 18. which test would I have to do the least injections with?
    whyd you post this question twice....not only are not reayd for AS, but youre only 18!!!! what are you thinking bro...hold off on the juice for a while and like I said in your other post it seems like ur looking for an easy way out....at 18 you can make solid gains naturally, you need to work on your diet/training if you cant gain at 18 and only 145 pds at 6 ft...

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    You kind of remind me of my roommate. He sees me getting bigger, and I have my big bag of d-bols in my room, and he always asks me stupid questions like, "What if I just took 5 mgs on days I worked out, would that help?" NO NO NO

I'm not going to claim I hit my natural peak before starting, or that I am an expert in steroids or dieting, but I at least have enough background to understand my own body and did enough research to know how to change it. At 145lbs, it shouldn't be difficult for you to change

Don't get any juice. Your 18 and have much natural potential left. Eat EAt EAt EAT some more......lift hard an eat everything you'll be pleased. As they said before d-bol and winny are on two different sides of the track. Complete opposites.

Whatcha gonna do.....

realityarts is offline Member
    BLT
    Well stated BLT. A shot is a lot less painful and problematic than liver damage.

RA

Thread Information