NOC2006 is offline New Member

Exclamation Problems All Over

first of all, when it comes to injecting HGH what is SQ vs. IM? I know this might be a newbie question, but I am curious. Is it dealing with Intermuscular Injections compaired to just under the skin? All I know is I have been taking HGH now for sometime and I have had unbelievable results... this is the only shit I am going to take from now on. I went from 13% bf to 7% in four weeks. Not to mention 36 pounds of raw muscle. GOD I LOVE IT!!! So, There is problem #1. Problem #2... I know this deals with another website that we are all fimilar with, but I have to ask. I tried setting up an elitefitness.com email account. I paid for the email account and for the discussion board there also. I wouldn't be so uneasy about it not working after five days if I hadn't had to pay $51.00. anyways, anyone that comes on here and belongs to elitefitness.com, could you please lend me some advice? I have no clue as to what to do. Thanks

Nick

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

bump

what's up SK? I am 23, 6'3 270lbs... 7%bf. I plan on running the HGH for about 5 months with five days on and two off. About 2 i.u/day to start off with then moving up to 4 i.u. and then eventually hitting 6i.u./day and staying there the rest of my cycle. I hope to see some huge scary gains with the rest of this cycle. Peace out!

Nick

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

SQ vs IM

SQ= subcutaenous injection just through the epidermal layer of the skin
    IM= Intra muscular injection into the muscle
    Are you stacking your HGH with slin/AAS??

Thread Information