Phyll is offline Associate Member

Best Time to Start Cutting - Help bros

Hey bros,

I am about done with my cycle, I have two weeks left. It was major bulking time, I gained almost 40lbs so far over the last 3 months. I lost my six pack in the process but didnt really care it was bulking time.

However, over the past couple of weeks my abs/stomach area has gotten considerably bigger, to the point I can see the bulge with my shirt on, and now it is starting to bug me, I was never like this before. I ate really clean, too. Tons of chicken breast and other clean stuff, so diet is not a problem here.

I want to start cutting, but I don't know how long I should wait. I read that it is best to keep your calories high specially when you get off gear, so you can keep your gains. I was wondering, what if I start hitting cardio every day and add some clen , while keeping protein and calorie intake? Will that help me? When should I start?

Thanks bros.

no ideas?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Eat the good carbs (brown rice, yams, oats) Suffiecient Protein, keep the calorie intake level moderate, and do cardio 45 mins - hour on an empty stomach 3-5 times a week. Keep fats low. If you want, add t3 with clen . I'm stacking t3 with clen after bulking and the combo of diet and cardio is doing wonders for me.

thank you I will definitely try that!

Thread Information