Thread: first cycle

BigLB is offline New Member

Question first cycle

Hey guys. Can anyone give me a good cycle to do to add like 15 pounds and also boost up my strength?? Im 6'1 around 225lbs and bench 340lbs... i wanna get up to 240 (solid look not fat) and put up some good weight. Im also looking for something that i'll keep.. I know that after you're done you lose some of your gains. I want something that i'll keep most of. Also if i can get a price range for this stuff that would be great too. Thanks

B

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: first cycle

Originally posted by BigLB
    Hey guys. Can anyone give me a good cycle to do to add like 15 pounds and also boost up my strength?? Im 6'1 around 225lbs and bench 340lbs... i wanna get up to 240 (solid look not fat) and put up some good weight. Im also looking for something that i'll keep.. I know that after you're done you lose some of your gains. I want something that i'll keep most of. Also if i can get a price range for this stuff that would be great too. Thanks

B
    What is your age and do you have any cycling (AAS) experience?

Im 19 and i don't have any experience in that sense... just simple supplements.. ie whey and creatine. Thanks man

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by BigLB
    Im 19 and i don't have any experience in that sense... just simple supplements.. ie whey and creatine. Thanks man
    I would recommend waiting at least a year or so.

At your age, you can still put on good mass naturally. All the members will back me on this one, you should wait. Your body is still naturally growing. Cycling now might just stunt your growth and cause other problems.

I am not knocking you, but it's a known fact that if you start to young, you may do irreversable damage to your body.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd wait until you're at least 22. You still have a lot of natural test flowing right now, so let it do it's thing. I think most people will agree.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Deca / winny

Thanks for the info.. I guess i should wait a year or two.. Any good supplements out there??? i just bought some colostrum. Im taking 2880 mg a day.. should i be taking more???? i wanna get bigger and stronger.. thanks again!

Thread Information