Thread: 26 weeker!!!

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 26 weeker!!!

Hi Guys!

I need some input from you. Just state whether it's safe or not.
    That'd be my 3rd cycle so far. As I posted some threads in the past I changed my mind completely and have already decided to do the 26 weeker.
    Here it is:

Weeks 1 - 13 500mg Enanthate
    Weeks 1 - 12 400mg Equipoise
    Weeks 1 - 4 40mg Dbol ED
    Weeks 14 - 19 300mg Enanthate
    Weeks 19 - 26 100mg Propionate ED
    Weeks 19 - 26 75mg Fina ED

IS THAT TOO LONG? IS IT SAFE OR I'M ON THE EDGE?!

Here are my stats: 6'2" 205lbs 18% bf level.

I also plan to put T3/Clen /ECA starting with week 19 till the end but need to do the reasearch.

How long should I run PCT? Do I need to do at least 4 weeks of Clomid (300/200/100) for 28 days?

How about running Nolvadex /Proviron /Arimidex ?

If you find some time give some input.

Thanx a lot!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Your gonna want to get some HCG for that cycle. And your test levels go from 500mg to 300mg to 700mg. I would keep those level throughout. What is your reasoning to drop it down to 300mg in the middle of your cycle?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    looks like two cycles with a 300 mg bridge. IMO its a safe cycle. id throw out the bridge though.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Your gonna want to get some HCG for that cycle. And your test levels go from 500mg to 300mg to 700mg. I would keep those level throughout. What is your reasoning to drop it down to 300mg in the middle of your cycle?
    I think he is doing a bulk then cut cycle all in one. I have heard of the floater in the middle at lower doses to enjoy your size and keep test in your body bfore you start cutting. As for the AAS that seems about right to me on a cycle that long.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    looks like two cycles with a 300 mg bridge. IMO its a safe cycle. id throw out the bridge though.
    damm, i never thought about that!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing a 20+ weeker. I definitely will be lowering the dose and adding some HCG . How safe is it is another question....(I hope it is)

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I wanted that weeks 14-19 to slowly reduce my calorie intake and do the cutting. I forgot to mention the HCG - my fault, I'd go for 500IU every 4th day until the last shot from Propionate .

So what do you suggest 500mg of Enanthate all 19 weeks then switch to Prop? How about adding Arimidex ? I'll have Nolva on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I think he is doing a bulk then cut cycle all in one. I have heard of the floater in the middle at lower doses to enjoy your size and keep test in your body bfore you start cutting. As for the AAS that seems about right to me on a cycle that long.
    CORRECT mart651!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it!...through in some hcg at around week 12 ...5000iu's every 5-7 days should do the trick.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He's making up for the test w/ the ed prop shots.
    Personally I'd just go w/ prop 100mgs ed starting in week 14 and screw the enth, your gonna be shooting Tren ed anyway and enth is gonna put some water on you, where prop will not. But i'd extend the test 1-2 weeks past your last tren shot, that'll make your recovery alittle easier. Still gonna need HCG like Consistancy said.
    Mine as well extend the eq till week 14. The longer the beter w/ eq.
    And I'd run clomid alot longer then 28 days. Probably more so along the lines of 100-150mgs ed for 40 days.
    My question is though...how are you 18% bf @ 6'2? That's pretty dam high for your height. So my advice would be to diet down some before you start, cuz your gains will show a hell of alot more, being your going to gain some bf in the first half of this cycle.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn't really look like a bulk to me. It looks like a cutter into an even bigger version of the cutter. If I wanted to bulk in the begginning I would run deca instaid of eq. I would keep the dosages at 500 the whole way instaid of getting your body confused with the different test levels.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    In terms of safety just listen to your body as well, if something doesnt feel right then just be aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I like it!...through in some hcg at around week 12 ...5000iu's every 5-7 days should do the trick.
    So shall I run HCG from week 1 all the way or do like Mallet wrote at around week 12 5000iu's every 5-7days! IMO it is good to prevent from balls shrinking than to recover from it so I would go 500iu from weeks 1-26???

I'm gonna put T3/Clen /ECA and see what happens. If I start this cycle I'll let ya know the progress with pics.

Anyone want to add something? I'll be checking your input!

Thread Information