Thread: cut/bulk

Snooch99 is offline New Member

cut/bulk

hey all...
    in 2 years i went from 280lbs to 225lbs by doing lots and lots of cardio, mild weight training and strict dieting. I am now 27. I have put on a good amount of muscle in the past couple years. I have hit a plateau. for the past few months, i have been keeping up the same actions that helped me lose the weight in the first place. i would like to lose another 15-20lbs and tighen up in the process...i was reading about eq in anabolics 2004. it says stacking eq with winstrol depot is common among athletes on diets...i have also read that winstrol helps cut fat, while eq will help harden muscles...has anyone tried this? i posted a similiar question, but here it is with a little more info...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ increases muscle and vasculinity and winny hardens you up. Neither cut fat.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    EQ increases muscle and vasculinity and winny hardens you up. Neither cut fat.
    YEP!...and you should include some test if your gonna run either or both!

Tell us what's available to you and we'll help put a cycle together for you.

P.S...congrats on the weight loss so far...I appreciate someone who understands that cardio and diet get you lean not AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    YEP!...and you should include some test if your gonna run either or both!

Tell us what's available to you and we'll help put a cycle together for you.

P.S...congrats on the weight loss so far...I appreciate someone who understands that cardio and diet get you lean not AAS.

thanks partner....i was huge...all fat...i am much slimmer and actually can see some muscle tone...the wife loves it!!!...i will do some research on addind some test to my cycle...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooch99
    hey all...
    I have hit a plateau. for the past few months, i have been keeping up the same actions that helped me lose the weight in the first place.
    Are you readjusting your daily calorie intake as you lose weight?

Its might sound silly to ask but a lot of people make this common mistake when dieting. As you lose weight your body naturally has lower calorie needs so what was once a hypocaloric diet could now be a hypercaloric diet.

If your bodyfat percentage is still in the upper double digit range I'd say hold off on the juice and continue dieting down. Try changing your diet and training up and see what happens. That way, when you start juicing you will be better equiped to put on some quality LBM while dropping bodyfat.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Are you readjusting your daily calorie intake as you lose weight?

Its might sound silly to ask but a lot of people make this common mistake when dieting. As you lose weight your body naturally has lower calorie needs so what was once a hypocaloric diet could now be a hypercaloric diet.

If your bodyfat percentage is still in the upper double digit range I'd say hold off on the juice and continue dieting down. Try changing your diet and training up and see what happens. That way, when you start juicing you will be better equiped to put on some quality LBM while dropping bodyfat.

~US~

Thanks for the reply...
    i know this sounds childish, but man, im sick of waiting...when i was steadily losing weight, i enjoyed going to the gym...now that i have plateau'd, i find it quite boring...even if i did this eq/winstrol stack and gained quality muscle weight that would be nice...maybe i will run a clen cycle before the eq/w stack...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Ever try switching up your training style?

It can get very boring doing the same routine for months at a time. If you were training for hypertrophy before (usually higher reps) than try switching to a low rep strength program.

Everytime I switch up my training routine I go to the gym with a whole new attitude and lot more motivation.

~US~

Thread Information