Thread: t3 cycle

britneylynne is offline New Member

t3 cycle

I am about to start a 3wk t3 cycle, but dont plan on taking anything with it, as i want to avoid clen . I was wondering if anyone can tell me how extreme the loss of muscle mass will be w/o an anabolic . I dont mind if im not super muscular but i would still like to appear toned rather than just super skinny. also, the cycle info that i have found all build up to 100mcg/day but dont specify for what sex that would be for. please let me know if thats not ok for me. im 22, 5'4", 125lb, 16%bf, female. thanks guys.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    welcome to the board.
    Your not going to need 100mcg's ed of t-3. 75mcgs at the top of the pyrimid but most women don't even go that high. So see how you feel at 50mcgs ed and go from there.
    I would suggest using clen even though u said you don't want to but clen can help combat the muscle loss. Sometimes women that are only using t-3 can be left looking "flat" at the end of the cycle, so IMO clen along w/ the t-3 would be a good idea.
    Do 28 day cycles w/ no clen or t-3 from day 15-28. Then after the 28 days are up you can start over again w/ clen/t3 till you get your desired bf%.
    Like this:
    Day 1: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
    Day 2: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
    Days 3-10: 4 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50-75mcg of T3
    Days 11 & 12: 3 tablets of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of T3
    Days 13 & 14: 2 tablets of Clenbuterol and 25mcg of T3
    Days 15 to 28: no T3 or Clenbuterol

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your resting Body temp right now?

Quote Originally Posted by britneylynne
    I am about to start a 3wk t3 cycle, but dont plan on taking anything with it, as i want to avoid clen. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how extreme the loss of muscle mass will be w/o an anabolic. I dont mind if im not super muscular but i would still like to appear toned rather than just super skinny. also, the cycle info that i have found all build up to 100mcg/day but dont specify for what sex that would be for. please let me know if thats not ok for me. im 22, 5'4", 125lb, 16%bf, female. thanks guys.

Thread Information