toolman is offline Banned

Question for older juicers

The last few years I have been able to pack on size and strength with the help of a few chemicals.

My problem is that I am in my late 30's and my tendons in the elbows are really screaming now with the heavier weights. It gets so bad at times that I have to skip my bi's and back more than I care to. What do some of you guys do/use?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    The last few years I have been able to pack on size and strength with the help of a few chemicals.

My problem is that I am in my late 30's and my tendons in the elbows are really screaming now with the heavier weights. It gets so bad at times that I have to skip my bi's and back more than I care to. What do some of you guys do/use?
    I am not older, but I know that some older guys will use HGH just for that reason.....it will help strengthen tendons and such, I have no experience with it, but seems like something you mught want to look into....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    not really older either but i also have joint pain.....options are staying away from winstrol and eq.....running small amounts of deca with cycles, and tons of glucosamine
    and long term hgh if you can afford

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    not really older either but i also have joint pain.....options are staying away from winstrol and eq.....running small amounts of deca with cycles, and tons of glucosamine
    and long term hgh if you can afford
    I didn't know eq caused joint pain. I just finished my first cycle using Eq instead of my usual deca and it was with this cycle that the pain has gotten worse.

Bartleby is offline Member
    I dont think eq does cause joint pain....its effects are similar to deca , I know it doesnt lube the joints like deca, but I didnt think it caused joint pain...but like asym said you should look into also running low doses of deca with all your future cycles...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure asym was referring to winny and not the eq causing joint pain. Winny can be a real PITA when it comes to this.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    I'm sure asym was referring to winny and not the eq causing joint pain. Winny can be a real PITA when it comes to this.
    ****, I was getting my hopes up that it was the eq and not old age.

eq dries me out.....don't really know why

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here comes the answer no one wants to hear...get some rest. Rest is the only thing that has helped tendonitis for me.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Ever think of colostrum? It's bovine breast milk. Read my thread on it. My friends dad is 50, used to be able to bench 650. His joints and wrists were destroyed. he took it for 6 weeks with good results. Alot of the pain went away. Enough to allow him to lift heavy again without pain.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=82642

NoLimits is offline Member
    Eq does affect the joints. I will run Deca at low dosages with all my cycles just for that reason. I know a lot of guys who have the same problem using Eq!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Eq does affect the joints. I will run Deca at low dosages with all my cycles just for that reason. I know a lot of guys who have the same problem using Eq!
    Yes, I just find it odd that my joints never hurt as much as they do now, since coming of an eq cycle. I'll stick with deca I guess. I am not sure I want to go the hgh route.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy toolman,

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    ****, I was getting my hopes up that it was not old age.

As a 39yo, I hate to tell you, it's old age. That's why you don't see 55yo pro football players.

Take aleve, use ben-gay, and deal with it.

Stengun

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    ...sometimes a mild opiate, don't go as heavy as often and decrease rest period between sets to increase load on muscle w/o the load on your joints.

Prot is offline Banned

I'm a lot older than you

and I have NO joint problems at all. You are doing something wrong. While winstrol will cause joint pain I would bet you are not properly doing your exercises, and/or using too much weight too often. The elbows need forearm work to balance bicep work and hurt if you don't do it. Back off the heavier weights for a week or two and do some forearm work every day .. It should be good in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Prot
    and I have NO joint problems at all. You are doing something wrong. While winstrol will cause joint pain I would bet you are not properly doing your exercises, and/or using too much weight too often. The elbows need forearm work to balance bicep work and hurt if you don't do it. Back off the heavier weights for a week or two and do some forearm work every day .. It should be good in a week.
    Consider yourself blessed bro. Unfortunately it's not form. A lifetime of martial arts and obsession with proper Kata make me a nut about keeping form over weights. I also work the forearms on their own day and they are the nicest part of my arms. My weights are heavy but lifting heavy is what puts on the size.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Decca is good if that is the route you want to go...Some of us just tape up some of the parts to go heavy when things are acting up...

TheJuicer is offline Member
    EQ does dry you up...but not like winnie....I feel as if Deca is a must for the heavy hitters!!

It makes sense for anyone whoe has prolonged use of ASS to get tendon and joint pains at a much younger age. Normal steroid free men may not suffer from joint or tendon pains til there late 50s. The use of steroids and the increasing of muscle mass in short time periods put a lot of stress on the tendons. As we all know steroids do not make the tendons grow only the muscle. So you are having this large muscle being supported by tendons and ligaments that are used to carring a muscle that was much lighter, because of this your tendons get weak much faster and this also make tendon pain come much sooner than would normally be expected. I would go with rest from steroids take some time off and let your tendons get stronger. the other choice is hgh to build them up.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm older bro.....43.....had rotor problems ect.HGH helped me alot,haven't had a problem since.Deca is good also if you use a test that retains water quite a bit.Cyp works for me.I hold water like a pregnant women.If you can get IGF-1 that works wonders also.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm older bro.....43.....had rotor problems ect.HGH helped me alot,haven't had a problem since.Deca is good also if you use a test that retains water quite a bit.Cyp works for me.I hold water like a pregnant women.If you can get IGF-1 that works wonders also.
    How long did you use it and how many iu's. Some of what I have read regarding organ growth, etc. and other risks have caused some apprehension.

i want to get on gh bad....mostly concearned with wallet shrinkage

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i want to get on gh bad....mostly concearned with wallet shrinkage

Too true...
    I wish I could get my doctor on the same page as me... we have talked about it but he doesn't want to perscribe it for me yet. He is still informing himself on the topic! But I think HGH along with Test is the fountain of youth!

halifax is offline Junior Member
    Rest, deca , Glucosamine/Chodrosulfite for 6 weeks (2-3 times a year). Works fine for me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, to be honest, GH has been adding to my shoulder pain. I stayed off of it for 5 days and my shoulder/neck pain went away. I just started taking it again yesterday and the pain is back! I am only taking 2iu's ED. I am about to quit taking GH.

Thread Information