DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

what do you guys think

I'm gonna be going away on thursday morning and coming back saturday evening. I'm on tren ed, if I frontloaded three times the amount for that day, would that be sufficient to cover me for those 3 days. I inject in the mornings so next inject would be sunday morning, or should I just go regular dose and inject as soon as I get home saturday?

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I'm gonna be going away on thursday morning and coming back saturday evening. I'm on tren ed, if I frontloaded three times the amount for that day, would that be sufficient to cover me for those 3 days. I inject in the mornings so next inject would be sunday morning, or should I just go regular dose and inject as soon as I get home saturday?

I would just inject like regular. Inject before you leave thurs, then as soon as your home sat. This only turns out to be 1 EOD shot which should be fine then go back to normal sun and if possible inject a little later say around lunch then regular on monday.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Machz said. Increasing the dose wont make it last longer in your system just make it more powerful when you wont be working out (not good).

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    cool, thanks guys

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Short acting ester will still leave the blood stream Bro

Thread Information