stengun is offline Associate Member

Selling 'roids on ebay

Howdy Everybody,

I'm building a Shelby replica and I'm always lookin' for parts on ebay. I was looking at Ford engine parts and clicked on the guy's other idems and guess what...he's selling info on a source to buy 'roids! Ebay has rules against selling 'roids, but he's selling info on where to buy them. I would bet that this is a scam. What do you think?

I don't know how to post a lnik, but I'll try.

www.ebay.com

Idem # 2989087397

Stengun

the ebay thing has been posted numerous times already, they are scams and if not, still stupid to do anything on ebay regarding gear.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    the ebay thing has been posted numerous times already, they are scams and if not, still stupid to do anything on ebay regarding gear.

i agree

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    one day, i was having a little fun and talked a little **** to these people selling that stuff. Basically said that they are either scamming, sending fake stuff, or really stupid. They emailed me back saying that they way they market it makes it legal. What a crock of shi t

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    They're only selling the information for contacting sources. I smell a rat!

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    a lot of people sell "sources" on there. They always turn out to be websites, 99.9% of which are listed on every scammer list out there. Think about it though, you go on there and sell your "info" for $5-10 and get 15-20 retards to bite... you didn't sell them something false because you never promised them gear, just a website to order from with no other promises. Pretty good scam because there is absolutely no false advertisement in it and no real way to get in trouble...If only I didn't have a conscience about things like that....

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    a lot of people sell "sources" on there. They always turn out to be websites, 99.9% of which are listed on every scammer list out there. Think about it though, you go on there and sell your "info" for $5-10 and get 15-20 retards to bite... you didn't sell them something false because you never promised them gear, just a website to order from with no other promises. Pretty good scam because there is absolutely no false advertisement in it and no real way to get in trouble...If only I didn't have a conscience about things like that....

yeah true. The guys i was talking crap to were selling actual roids...or so they said

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    If you do a search on ebay for "deca " severeal people are selling it. Sounds like a scam to me.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I'll sell you a source to help you get rid of that concience of yours bro. Going cheap.

We have a thread about this every other day. There is a thing called the Search button!

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    yeah true. The guys i was talking crap to were selling actual roids...or so they said
    Now that does truly make them retarded...did they think that they would be able to skate by the law and ebay rules without geting caught?? Not at all implying you did, but IF anyone was stupid enought to fall for that, I have no sympathy. Hell you want to lose your money that bad, send it to me and I'll make you some bad college basketball bets! THose are sure to lose your money!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Wouldnt trust it i bet it the feds

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    you would be stupid to buy off of e-bay

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    stay away from the Bay!

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

I was just kinda surprised by the listing. When u register w/ ebay, 'roids is one of the things on the banned list.

Stengun

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Well the introduction and price list on this post is from a very well known source. I emailed him a heads up and he was very surprised to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Well the introduction and price list on this post is from a very well known source. I emailed him a heads up and he was very surprised to say the least.
    WHAT!?!? are you trying to say this was a real source and it got put on Ebay without his knowledge!?!?! If i hear you right, That's fuc**d up!

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    WHAT!?!? are you trying to say this was a real source and it got put on Ebay without his knowledge!?!?! If i hear you right, That's fuc**d up!
    i seen it to some of these guys buying from sources and putting it on ebay to make more money off of it these guys are ****ed up just asking for trouble just keep the **** to your self.there going to **** up everything for everyone else ,just for an extra buck.
    Last edited by harleyman; 02-23-2004 at 07:36 PM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

You hear me right.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    You hear me right.
    Man, that is Bulls**t! Hope your bro emails whoever put up the auction and royally crawls his ass!

Thread Information