is it possible to gain less than 15 lbs while taking test?

well, i went ahead and bought a cycle of test from my source.it hasnt arrived yet and he hasnt told me the type of test b/c it was a pretty short convo, but my question was, is it possible to ONLY gain around 10 lbs off of test if taken correctly? i was thinking of only pushing 300 mg every 6 days, at the end of the 8 weeks i would do a couple more weeks of winstrol (b/c i seem to have only 2 weeks left).
    im curious b/c my first weightlifting meet is in a couple weeks and i have a margin of around 10-12 lbs i have to meet.

btwlease DO NOT recommend me buying any other sort of PCT b/c im short on cash right now.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 02-23-2004 at 06:11 PM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    300mg every 6 days........ isn't a lot at all........

which ester?

if it's prop... 300mg once a week is a complete waste.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not running PCT? ha good luck, tell me how much of your ten pounds you want to put on, that you lose. My guess is 8 pounds

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on you. I would load up on anti-es to keep the water weight off so you nmay get around 10 pounds after 8 weeks but no guarentee. Keep the winny till you get more, two weeks isnt long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    300mg every 6 days........ isn't a lot at all........

which ester?

if it's prop... 300mg once a week is a complete waste.
    off of personal experiences from what i have seen, some of my friends grow off 250 every 5 days, some grow off of only 1 cc of sust 250 every saturday.im gonna stick with my 300mg

TRE
    300 will put weight on but you also have to take in consideration how hard you train, diet, anti-e, your own body.

ya, to give you a brief explanation.honestly i could probably say i train the hardest out of any1 in this area code.im in the gym 5 days a week.on mondays weds and fridays im in there twice.my diet has been untouchable for the past couple years.body fat is around 8%, weight is still sorta fluctuating however.

TRE
    I would say you'll put on around 10 pounds in 6-8 weeks what happens if you go over.

if i get put over, i can either pull out and wait it out a couple more weeks till the next meet.or i can move up the next weight class which is around 17 lbs over.they heavier you go the heavier it is.benchpress is what i am mainly concerned about.my weight group is very tough, knockin heads. if i moved up another weight class i had better had a bench increase of around 40 or so lbs.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ya, to give you a brief explanation.honestly i could probably say i train the hardest out of any1 in this area code.im in the gym 5 days a week.on mondays weds and fridays im in there twice.my diet has been untouchable for the past couple years.body fat is around 8%, weight is still sorta fluctuating however.

must not be in the 913 area code....or the 785...i got those covered. JK...i think that it is bad not to run pct....if you were really that dedicated to doing this you would work to get some money for PCT, think about that.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    off of personal experiences from what i have seen, some of my friends grow off 250 every 5 days, some grow off of only 1 cc of sust 250 every saturday.im gonna stick with my 300mg
    You're talking about sust..... I am talking about prop..... two entirely different compounds.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Just dont eat much more than maintainance. Keep carbs low and diet like its a cutting cycle. Do like 2800 calories a day, with 300 grams of protein, and take anti-estogen, arimidex probably best, watch sodium. Yous hould be able to stay lean, and maybe even lose some BF%, while keeping waterweight low.

i had to cut my first cycle short to 6 weeks only and i gained 11 lbs of muscle and still have it. i hope your cycle is prop. because a long estered test is not a slow and steady gainer like prop is. i would shoot prop 100mg eod in your case. and just watch the scale and stop when you want to if you have weight limitations, or just throw in some var or halo if it is just strength you're looking for . also take 20mg a day of nolva for the water weight. good luck bro.

Thread Information