Thread: Right Combo??

Jackt23 is offline Member

Question Right Combo??

Hey, im about 5'8 170 with about 13% body fat. Im pretty happy with my past gains but id like to drop my bodyfat down to under 10% as well as gaining Some weight....maybe 5 lbs, if that....i was thinking of throwing Winny, Tren Acetate, and Prop together, do u think that might get me what id like out of it. I was gonna do 30 mg every other day and 50 mg every other day for win and tren respectively, as for the prop not sure, nor for how long i should do them. i was thinkin 8 weeks.....somone plese critique. ive never really thrown a cutting cycle together, ive looked around but just havent been able to find the info i need. Thanks

-Jackt

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Ok let me say a few things. First of all its kind of difficult to gain weight and cut up at the same time. So with that cycle you should be able to drop some body fat but I dont know about putting weight and dropping body fat at the same time.

Please let me know your cycle history and age before I can put together a cycle of what you have so far...also do you already have those products or are you willing to use others??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your cycle history?

The AS isn't going to lower your bf..... you will need to change your diet and do more cardio. Also, Prop and fina would make a great cutting cycle I would leave the winny out so you could extend the cycle...

Jackt23 is offline Member
    ive done 3 other bulking cycles before, straight sus for the first, sust and dbol for the second, and deca , cyp, and dbol for the last one, all with clomid afterward. Im 22 years old and i can see about not gaining weight, more or less looking to harded/cut up, as well as gaining alot of strength. No products were purchased yet, but before finalizing anything i gotta ask the pros first.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the winny so you can spemd more to extend the cycle a bit.....

1 - 12 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Thread Information