Thread: enanthate flu??

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

enanthate flu??

ok i've heard of the sust flu now anyone have any symptoms like this with enant? my workout buddy and i both felt kinda woozy after our third shot (his was last week, mine was this week) both shots were on a thursday and the following monday workout we felt run down... anyone know why this may be (i know i got plenty of sleep i even took a nap today!) just curious why this may be...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Any type of test can cause flu like symtoms bro.
    Test e, sus, test c, test prop, test H etc...

lobo is offline New Member
    I would say that it is a reaction to the BA, and he should get over it.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I injected QVE on Sunday night and I have cold like symptoms today, its a pain but I definietly relate it to the BA. This is my second vial in this cycle both the same batch, and I can definitely tell by the soreness in my shoulder and this cold that this one has a higher BA content.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It sounds like the test flu to me, you should be over it within a few days.

thanks a lot fellas.. i figured it was from the test(i didn;t know BA could cause flu like symptoms). i just thought it was strange it occured on the third shot for the both of us and never felt anything else prior to it.. o well today is a new day (shot day i must add) and im feeling a llittle better, so im not gonna worry about it.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Your body is getting used to the foreign substance.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    has anyone ever gotten realy realy bad cramps in there stomach and in there chest from juicing? my friend got so bad after 3 weeks he stoped. he didnt get ne gains at all and usual breaks out bad after a week and nothing. it was suposely ilium test e. i saw a pic of it on here and some people said it was fake some said it was real.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your shutting down natural production of testosterone which will manifest a temporary deficiency to your immune system. Once(as groverman stated) your body gets adapted to it's supplemented supply, immune function should return.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    dude enanthate messes me up real bad, feel like **** and hurts like a bitch. now cypionate in my opinion is sweet but everyone is different and i guess ya dont now until ya try.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Your shutting down natural production of testosterone which will manifest a temporary deficiency to your immune system. Once(as groverman stated) your body gets adapted to it's supplemented supply, immune function should return.
    well at least i know its legit stuff..

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    That's exactly what it is..you're body attempting to reject a foreign substance. I thought the test flu was bs...until it grabbed my ass. Took me bout two days to lose it, i jsut trained through it no biggie.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    It's the adjustment period. You are introducing a supplimented test into the system as well as abnormal high dosages. Your body has a way of leveling itself to adjust and this is what it is doing. Not surprisingly you will feel fast or hard beats of the heart induced by the rush of hormones as well. Also the affects of high blood pressure. These affects are temporary.

cbpumped is offline New Member
    ibprofren 600-800mgs will help that. Usually you have a sore injection spot accompanying the flu so use the ibu to take the edge off. It has helped me out in the past. I have had the flu a couple of times so bad I about drowned in my sweat from the shock reaction my body had. I haven't had it for quite awhile.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    NO flu for me yet...my back was killing me today. Felt what I would imagine was a kidney stone...holy crikey....

I've been on cypionate and prop seperately and each time I did a cycle with either or I got sick. Test flu sucks, but you know it's legit once you get sick.

Thread Information