Thread: testoviron ??

Klownshoes is offline New Member

testoviron ??

How thin is testoviron ?? What is the smallest guage you can inject with? I ordered testoviron from my guy but I believe I got testolic(propinate) instead also it came in the original sealed pakage so tampering shouldn't be an issue. He carries both and they are rebottled by a very well known rebottler. The oil I have is quite thin and can be pulled with an insulin needle. Any help is very much appreciated.

Klownshoes

so in other words...do you think i got testolic(prop) or did I get testoviron ? Thanks in advance.

Klownshoes

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    If they came in the original package...why are they being re-bottled?

If you ordered testoviron and he sent you prop...why not send it back?

My bottles came in the original shipping package that the re-bottle guy uses...so I am sure they haven't been tampered with. I am going thru a middle man and had already e-mailed my concerns and he replied that I did indeed get testoviron but I am still not sure. Are there any other indicators such as smell, taste, pain ect... Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still confused?

palequail is offline Banned
    drink it and you will know...kidding...

palequail is offline Banned
    na seriously..testoviron is cypionate ...is that what you wanted??

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    so... you are using a 27g needle to draw? how long does it take? I had to draw
    test e with a 25g once and it took awhile. I would not be happy about using a 27g(if it would even work). however I think prop would be about the same as they are both suspended in oil. jmo

I wouldn't be happy shooting something when I didn't know what it was or contained...the old testovirons came with 200mg of enanthate and 50mg of prop...the new ones in the last few years just contain 250mg of enanthate...testoviron depot!...but those came in 1ml amps only so i don't see how someone would rebottle them, I don't see why he didn't just tell you he had test enanthate...to say he had TESTOVIRON DEPOT in a jug sounds a little strange to me!...I DONNO

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I wouldn't be happy shooting something when I didn't know what it was or contained...the old testovirons came with 200mg of enanthate and 50mg of prop...the new ones in the last few years just contain 250mg of enanthate...testoviron depot!...but those came in 1ml amps only so i don't see how someone would rebottle them, I don't see why he didn't just tell you he had test enanthate...to say he had TESTOVIRON DEPOT in a jug sounds a little strange to me!...I DONNO

He was selling 20ml bottles of testoviron and testolic which were re-bottled by a well known rebottler S****T. I don't doubt the origin of the products nor their safety as I have researched how he packages them for shipment to north america. But what I do doubt is that i actually recieved the testoviron that i ordered. Either or, I will do them cause they were the same price(wicked deal!!) but for obvious reasons I need to distiguish between the two so I can take the proper dosage. I know this thread has many confused but I appreciate any and all responses to help me figure this out..thanks

Klownshoes

I can't believe I'm going to say this but...the safest bet it to do a shot EOD that way if it's prop your getting around 300mg/week...if it's enanthate then your getting 600mgs/week...that's your safest bet, however if you don't notice any progress after 2 weeks then i'll bet it's enanthate and not prop...therefore you can back the dose off to 400mgs/week a shot twice a week instead of EOD.

hope this helps.

Thanks bro...that seems to be pretty logical.

Klownshoes

Thread Information