Thread: Need Opinion

BigSoz is offline New Member

Need Opinion

EQ and Prop stack. Have 30 days before I go to Cancun for 1 week. I was thinking the EQ will help me get a little leaner and vascular, the Prop will help me get a little harder and maintain size/strength. I appreciate some comments/suggestions.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    go with the PROP, it's fast acting and will start working in about 3 days... EQ is a slow ester, takes 3-5 weeks to kick in.
    ~R
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 02-23-2004 at 09:50 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, eq wouldn't even kick in before you leave. If you wanna run something with your prop, go for tren .

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i agree with damionpage eq wont hit you until you get back! run tren and prop and thank you for not wanting to use winny to cut up!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    bro, make sure u got anti e's, diet, pct, and coin for supplements... or your jus wasting time.... i'd wait till after sounds a little rushed.... it take eq at least 4 weeks to kick in... waste of gear IMO

-ft

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    also is this your first cycle?? stats?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hahhaahhha ... you got to love Spring Break Juicers... especially 1 month before they go!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I know right, I dont know how "shredded or ripped" you will get in 30 days, but how long do you plan to run the cycle, just 30 days?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You still need to run PCT.......... That will be an additional 3 weeks added to your 30 day cycle. I would scrape the whole idea and wait until you get back and run the cycle right.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You still need to run PCT.......... That will be an additional 3 weeks added to your 30 day cycle. I would scrape the whole idea and wait until you get back and run the cycle right.
    agree, proper planning is needed. No need to rush into this, since your just gonna go down cancun and get blowed anyways. Wait till after your vacation.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be funny going to cancun and NOT being able to get it up!!!!

palequail is offline Banned
    if you are going to do it regardless. I would just take the prop..eod....leave the EQ for later.....but you will still have to shoot up while there or else you'll crash

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I know right, I dont know how "shredded or ripped" you will get in 30 days, but how long do you plan to run the cycle, just 30 days?
    Not to be a prick, but I hate that kind of "Trimspa" mentality. Everything worth anything takes a lot of good planning and hard work.

Bartleby is offline Member
    threads like this are funny...AS is no miracle drug bro, to get the physique you want doesnt take 30 days, rather it is accomplished through years of hard work....and that cycle is bad as well, EQ wont even have kicked in by the time you leave....

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    You're gonna be down there with f'ed up hormones, a limp dick and little to no gains.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    its kinda like all of the fat soroity chicks who cram in to the gyms 3 weeks before spring break becuase they just relized their asses jiggle after a semester not doing sh!t....get and ECA and do cardio 2 times a dey untill you go...you atleats wont fukk up your body doing that....30 days wont cut it...be smart

BigSoz is offline New Member
    Lots of great advice. I guess this was poor planning and an attempt for a quick system shock. I think the Prop will do enough of what I want til I get back when I can start the EQ/stack right. Fortunately, I haven't had the limp dick problem when cycling. However, I never really stacked more than 2 AS together at one time.

STATS: 6'0 235 13% Bf I aint no rookie.

Thanks for the posts brothers

Thread Information